[FIXED] WearOS/iPhone users - QR code showing SERVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE

Is it not possible at all to upload new faces to my watch via a laptop with Bluetooth? Only way atm is I’m going thru my 10 a day and hoping for somthing I like popping up

Last week you guys wass waited for the beginning of this. and now ?

My first month of trial. It will end without I having tested
tnks

So whens it gonna be fixed? Give an answer facer… your potential customers demand it.

You should actually be asking Google, since it’s an update we’re waiting on from their side.

Facer should learn from this by not relying on anything big and should have a failsafe. Why not create a login on your watch the same as on the site, so you can just view all your facers or you can just “publish” them to your watch and then you’ll see them. Screw this QR code

Just updated google and Facer is now working !

1 Like

SOLVED: Jan 17th, 2019

Hi all,

We’re happy to share that Google’s WearOS update is now available in the Apple App Store for your iPhone. The version is 3.11.27:

Please make sure you update to this version, and then reconnect Facer to your watch. To do that:

1. On the Facer phone app, go to the Settings (top right icon in Featured), and hit reconnect Watch
  2. On your watch, 4x tap on your Facer watch face to bring up the QR code. It should now show up properly, as long as you have updated to WearOS 3.11.27 on your phone.
  3. Scan the QR code from the Facer app on your phone
  4. Enjoy Facer, at last!

If this issue prevented you from enjoying Facer Premium, please contact us at facer-support@little-labs.com and we’ll do our best to make it up to you.

Thank you SO MUCH for your patience!

• The Facer team
3 Likes

Sfortunatamente sul mio iphone nn e ancora uscito aggiornamento

1 Like

Still 3.7.27 version in China App Store

Still got 3.7.27 version of Wear OS in China App Store. Due to some kind of reason the Wear OS app is an Chinease Sepcial Edition for Chinease users.

Do you hava a ETA for the version 3.11.27 for us Chinease users?

Hi All
Facer is running ok now on my Fossil Q Explorist gen.4
Regards

Nothing changed after updating the app…

Hi @forkiofficial! Can you send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com? We’ll investigate this with you. Updating WearOS was confirmed to fix the issue by our team and by a number of users in the community. You may be experiencing a different problem.

1 Like

I just downloaded Facer and I can’t generate the QR Code because of the “SERVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE” error. My Fossil Q gen 4 is paired with my iPhone Xs. All updated at last version. Help

1 Like

Just downloaded Facer and would love to use it but this issue is still happening where when I go to bootup the QR Code I can’t even log in on my phone because the QR code won’t load. The error is the same as mentioned previously: SERVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE. Any updates to a problem people are still having 8 months later from when this post was supposedly fixed?

Hey Facer Team,
It has been almost 2 long years but this issue not been solved. I can’t generate the QR Code because of the “SERVICE_NOT_AVAILABLE” error. My Asus Zen Watch 2 Gen is paired with my iPhone Xr. All updated at last version.
Please Help !!

I have this on my watch as well and it’s two days away from nov 2020. Both updated to the most recent apps version. Watch (fossil Carlyle gen 5) and phone.

1 Like

I just got my Fossil Gen 5e and I have an iPhone X-- I also cannot generate the QR code on my watch, it says “service not available”. I’ve disconnected and reconnected my watch, reinstalled the app on both my phone and watch, restarted both devices, and made sure all my apps are up to date. Nothing has worked. Hard to believe this problem has been going on for more than 2 years and Facer has not fixed it yet. Please help!

Hi @rachelh47,

Thanks for your post! There doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue related to this as most users are able to user Facer with an iPhone today. The issue reference in this thread was resolved by Google a couple of years ago.

If you are still having issues, could you send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com? If you already have done that, please feel free to share your ticket ID # here and I can escalate internally.

Cheers!

Hi. I have to Change From android to iphone and Many issues on iOS 14 With Android Wear devices.i have issues on qr code scan as SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE and Facer iPhone App sent but not appears on iPhone. I tríed restarting watch device but issue persists You need to test Facer App on watch wear sync with iPhone iOS 14. Please fix it. My watch is sad without facer faces.

Hi @darkneszalex @rachelh47 and others on this thread,

We’ve identified the issue, which is new and was introduced by a recent WearOS update (WearOS Home App 2.39.0.3390011383) which was released by Google on some watches on October 29th. We have notified Google of the issue and are working with them to resolve it.

We will open an official thread for this issue to share updates about it.

Update: official thread is here: https://community.facer.io/t/known-issue-qr-code-shows-service-unavailable-on-wearos-watches-connected-to-iphones