[free watchface] 2000 followers and free gift!

Hello all community!

today I want to thank the 2,000 followers who are the engine that pushes me every day to improve my work within FACER!

And as a thank you I want to give you this face of premium quality 100% free!

Those who follow me enjoy this great face! And if you still do not follow me, download this, touch my logo on your watch and it will take you to my profile on your phone so you can follow me and never miss my new designs!

Thank you again for making this possible!

13 Likes

Congratulations and Thank you for making such great faces! You are an inspiration.

1 Like

Felicitaciones!!!

1 Like

Hi @GRR! and a big :earth_americas: congratulation! You are only second one reaching this goal :ballot_box_with_check: so far!

From my statistic data I see, that your gained the second 1000 followers in app. 8 month . Could you remember how long it tooks to get the first 1000 followers?

:champagne:

2 Likes

Congratulation!

1 Like

Thanks and congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats @GRR ! one of my favourites !!

1 Like

Congratulations @GRR! A great designer and a great person too! Thank you!

1 Like

@Tomas THANK YOU! It’s true when you started with the statistics, I had just reached the first 1000 followers since facer enabled the button to follow!

…, so it was also app. 8 months - you are producing super stable quality! Let’s talk about the 3000 followers in May 2019 :wink:

2 Likes

Hopefully … I will work hard to achieve it and @Tomas thank you for your words of encouragement!

1 Like

@Orakix Thanks!

1 Like

as always, great work

1 Like

@riczurdo Thanks!

1 Like

@rarest thanks!

thanks!!

1 Like