Galaxy S3 and I phone having difficulty Syncing new Watch Faces

My Downloaded Watch faces aren’t Syncing

I Downloaded, added to my Favorites and also put my Favorites in Sub Folders, However they aren’t Syncing.I have a Galaxy S3 using an Iphone XS
I have the Galaxy Watch App on my phone which makes the Watch and phone reckonize each other
I have the Facer app on both also

I have the facer watch showing, and try to download a new watch, I attempted the oens in my Favorites, I also attempted Non- Favorite Watch faces, that also failed
I removed the App from both Phone and Watch, reinstalled it and have the same issue.

The raer times the watch face did change, it was hours after I requested a change and when it was on the charger

Thank you

The Rare times the watch face did change, it was hours after I requested a change and when it was on the charger

Thank you

issue with the recent Tizen update is blocking the syncing of faces using the IOS app to Samsung watches. Its a known issue and currently being investigated.

When using the app on my phone it syncs immediately, my computer is where I have problems, so just using the app for now.

Mine won’t sync either. iPhone X on iOS 12 and galaxy watch… nothing works :frowning: