GRR Contest World Cup! Win a GRR PREMIUM Collection!

Celebrate the start of the world cup with GRR’s collection! Pick your favorite team’s watch face and share a wrist shot on Instagram for a chance to win a free GRR collection!

How do I participate?

There are two ways to participate:

The first and most simple, download one of the 32 faces of the GRR World Cup collection in FACER. Find the collection here
Share a wristshot in instagram with the tag @grr.watchfaces or the hashtag #grrfans. When the cup finishes, the best wrist shot winner a collection! Be creative in your productions!

The second chance is to add points by answering the questions that we will publish daily in the Instagram story. The more questions you ask, the more points you add. At the end of each date will be published to the 10 contestants who have scored more points and the first two that have added more points at the end of the cup. They will be the winners, if you are a follower of our facer and instagram profile add double points!

What do you expect to have the watch face of your country and have fun answering the soccer trivia?

THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT INSTAGRAM ON JULY 16!

Many luck!

2 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

Very nice promotion! Also I love the rotating soccer ball, didn’t notice it at first :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Wow…I really like the Dim Mode especially :slight_smile: Cool contest idea!

1 Like