Halloween experiment

Hi guys,

I just wanted to show you all my new experiment, I really worked hard, and I really hope someone likes it. I have learned a lot in the process.

Note: Advice will be well accepted!!

14 Likes

It so, so, so, well done!! Congrats, instant fave!
The only thing… When “hands” overlaping, I think dont use transparency, just leave hours over minutes and is understanding what minutes are if they are behind… Just to see it more clean that…

3 Likes

It’s true to both European and Americana witches/Halloween. So, excellent effort …

I might have tried for a curve (not just rotation) for the witch (and broomstick), but that is only a minor critique.

1 Like

ohh thank you! you are right, I applied your advice and now it looks better! thank you @carlosfilippa!

1 Like

Thank you @andrew.dowden for your words, to be honest, I was trying to do it, but it seems that I have a lot of things to learn. however, I will research about that and I will try it.

Updated: Now the witch is flying and no turning :slight_smile: but now I need to break my head to change the sense of her fly, maybe using another witch…

1 Like

Beautiful!

Thank you @Linlay !!!

Looks great, very spooky! Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: @roycaruso

Well done! If you want to give the flying witch a turbo boost - try „tan“ instead of „sin“ in your formula, lol.

I like this one a lot! Great work!!

1 Like

Your “new experiment” has really appealed to my kids. Well done

1 Like

Thank you @jean-pierre.verbesse and @rarest

Finally, after been breking my head I applied a witch turbo speed using “tan” instead “cos” as @GAUSS recommended :slight_smile: I also gave a “return” to the witch fly. Battery level added and the most important thing, regarding @Orakix advice, I have created a left ghost to be shown from 6 to 12 by hiding the right side. Thank you guys! I really appreciate your help!

3 Likes

Looks great! Congratulations!

1 Like

My pleasure! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think is done! I’ve replace the gif file behind the pumpkin eyes with a fade in /fade out instead. Now is just like I wanted.

Wow, I can say I am impressed!!
Great job!

This is a personal preference not advice or critique:
As an AOD fan, I would like to see maybe a little
digital time on the AOD with what you already have.

However just note that I have gesture turned off on my s3 frontier to save battery.
I may rely on AOD more than most.

Anyhow, GREAT JOB and keep it up.
You are very good at this.

2 Likes

Your improvements were very good and took the watch face on a new level. Good work, man!

2 Likes

Thank you @GAUSS It’s very important for me your words, Premium designers saying that I did a great job, I’m over the moon! Thank you!!!

3 Likes

thank you @hljerdee I think you are talking about the dim mode, aren’t you? I’ve already added a little digital time there, just in case. :slight_smile:

1 Like