[Help] How To Import .face Files Into Facer Android

I see that this has been asked a few times over the past year or so but I’ve been unable to find an answer that’s helped me. My problem is that I have a .face files that I downloaded from another site, facerepo, maybe? I remember being able to use it last year, but in setting up my new Pixel, I haven’t had any luck loading it.

When I go to Watch box in the app, I see the watch and arrow icon in the top right, hit it, find my .face and open it. All I get is a small toast at the bottom saying ‘WatchFace imported.’ once that goes away, there’s no other indication that anything’s happened. The only tabs I see are for watchfaces from the marketplace and nothing for imported ones.

Am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated.

I’ve attached a screenshot of my issue. Thanks much.

I was having the same exact problem. Try this.

Search for any faces on the app and try to add it to your favorites. It will tell you to log in.

Create an account and go ahead and favorite the face you were looking at in the app. (It doesn’t matter if you don’t like it you can delete it later)

Check your favorites. The watch face you favorited will be in there along with any that said they imported successfully.