Hi from Québec. 👋

I’ve had my Samsung 5 watch for over 2 years. But I’ve only just recently been a part of the facer community. And let me tell you, I’ve never been happier with a watchface app! The creator’s on here are insanely awesome! So creative! I can’t even pick just one watchface daily. LOL. Too many amazing faces to choose from. I really give you guys props for every last watchface you create. It’s incredibly hard to just make a simple watchface. And here you see some really intricate watchfaces. Which is just incredible. Great job to every creator on Facer. You all make some really amazing artwork. :clap:

10 Likes

Yes, there are some amazing creators out there. Not only technically but also from a design perspective.

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! That’s kind of mostly what I meant. LoL. But for sure there’s plenty of really talented and can’t forget patient creators on here. I literally tried to make the most simple watchfaces and I didn’t get past the friggin hands part. LOL. There’s so much steps to go through before finishing one face! :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome to the greatest Smartwatch Face Community on the Planet @MissChief :wave:
From your profile I see you have quite a varied taste in Faces, but as far as the Creating process goes, well; it’s a learning curve for everyone, and it definitely does get easier the more you use it. Just have fun playing around, you’ll soon pick up the basics, and whenever you have questions, ideas, or problems, you can always ask this wonderful Community.
I started off with zero skills and knowledge of it all, and now I’ve produced loads of Faces…and they keep getting better and better with everything I’ve learned here.
Feel free to check out my by far from expert creations HERE if you want to, mostly simple and fun designs.
Edit 11:07am GMT: Thanks for liking some designs :blush: :+1:

4 Likes

Glad ur here…

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hi @MissChief welcome to this forum - like the others say this is the best place to be. Many here are simply said - Magicians and they show extreme patience even if they answer a question, the same question, many times! I also say the same things many times and that is that I recommend reading every post in the forum starting with the latest and working backwards,- that way you catch the latest tags first. Whatever you can think of - it’s been done by those colloically known as the ‘Cavalry’ . I’m no expert - far,Iike really far from it, but I do know you always will get help - but search the forum first!

4 Likes

colloquially :wink:

3 Likes

bc81dd817c211d20268e448914147d87

2 Likes

Welcome @MissChief

3 Likes