How do you create watch faces?

Absolute Perfection!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s already on the Top 100 watches list :slight_smile:

#63 as of this posting

3 Likes

This is amazing!!

I agree, this was an utterly beautiful journey to read through. Well done everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

To this day I am still amazed at the work you all did for this project. I still get emotionally reading through this post. Thank you all so much.

3 Likes

Dear All,
Just wanted to add my appreciation for all the work that was done on the Amanda watch face!!! I have been looking for ā€œtransparent moving gearā€ watch faces for everā€¦and the selection has been nearly nonexistent!!! This watch face is absolutely gorgeous!!! As soon as I found this thread, I was in awe! I downloaded Amanda onto both my Fossil gen 1 & gen 3 watches after finding out it was available!! BTW, Iā€™m also a Stuhrling watch collector and love that I can now have a 21st century version!!! I have only 1 question to askā€¦Has anyone created another Amanda-like watch face? It should be a category of watch face in FACER!!! Once again thank you, everyone, for creating this wonderful watch face

2 Likes

I still get teary eyed when I see this face. Still canā€™t believe the amazing work all the brilliant artist accomplished.

3 Likes