How do you create watch faces?

Wow!! That is awesome. Now if I could just get a good pic!!! :rage:

…as @jmorga106 mentioned it will be not a super high quality billboard, but at the small screet it shoul makes a great impression even with photos you already send us :wink: @GAUSS want to do it just (a bit too) super perfect :wink:

…next one :wink:

1 Like

Wow… I am working on the hands at the moment…

Yeah … maybe i am little bit to perfect…

You are all perfectionists. That’s why you all produce such great faces.

More to come …

ups… sorry… (habe die zeiger schon) - I do already have the hands :wink: anyway we could compare and take whats better :wink:

original gray (silver) color from @jmorga106 s picture :wink:

@GAUSS - we post it in the same minute… :wink:

lol - yes.

Mine are as well from a similar picture… it tuned the originals…

Your´s are sharper…

I had a couple free minutes between soccer games. So here are a couple more. The hands you both created look great.

Hi @chadwgraves37, may I ask you who is playing right now?

(and a new one :wink: with a lot of tooths)

My daughters! Sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m at the fields watching my kids play.

The first one of the new pictures looks good… :slight_smile:
I only have to tune it a little bit.

Finally!!! I was starting to think I’d never get a good one. You have no idea how excited I am right now. Thank you all for all you have done. There must be a way I can repay you all.

@chadwgraves37 I hope they are playing in one team and they will win! :wink:

I do not have the correct font, but this one could be close :wink:

(two different material light reflections)

They play on the same team. They lost in the league championship game. They played their little hearts out. Those fonts look great.

I am not sure, if we should replace fonts and other things…

The Base-Picture looks quiet nice already…

I tuned it a little bit already, but there is more work to do on it.

What do you think?

If we clean it and separate Layers…

@GAUSS, I am not so good at “cleaning”… My way would be to draw everything new :)… let’s find a compromise. You could clean what do you like and what stays to re-build… just tell please e and I will draw it from sketch…

@chadwgraves37 …they will win the next game :wink:

See you tomorrow!

(there is already 00:13 am here in Europe)

Well … i am very experienced in cleaning, lol.

I made a lot of modelshootings in the past and there is a lot to clean…

Okay - let´s do it that way, i gonna clean the base from the hands and separate some of the moving gears. You can do as well and we throw it all together to a nice watch face.

John, you can for sure help as well, if you like to… The more items we get, the better the watch will be…

But for now, i must go to bed, too. It´s late in Europe, as Tomas already said.

Good night and may their team win!

Thank you gentleman. And my daughters say thank you for your encouragement. The work you are doing is magnificent. I wish there was more I could do to help. May you all have a good nights sleep. Its seems you are about 7 or 8 hours ahead of me. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.