How to sell Facer watch face NOT as a premium designer

I have a couple watch face designs that I would like to market directly to my audience. My designs
are not for everyone and would have a hard time making it to be a PREMIUM DESIGNER status. But,
I think I can sell these directly. Is this possible? Also, is is possible to have a watchface as “wallpaper”
on a phone and/or as a stand alone Widget or app?

Thanks,

Kent

1 Like

Hi there!
Unfortunately, you can only sell faces if you’re granted premium (or partner - reserved for companies etc.) status. You can’t import the faces to work as designs on a phone…It’s a cool idea though!

Having been designing for quite a while and watching the changes to the system the biggest CON with Facer is their promotion of the different option which in the UK would have seen them in Court as they have deliberately shown the option for the ability to sell designs under the Pro banner but with it greyed out. This is a suggestion that it will be made available at some time though that I am told will never be the case hence my decision to step away from what is a waste of my design time where they expect me to submit designs prior to getting approved for their privileged invite only ability to sell. They expect you to earn approval well one of my designs was No1 for eleven weeks
NOT WHERE I WANT TO BE I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE GOOD FOR PRO DESIGNERS BUT ITS CRAP!!!
Now I will by the end of the day decide whether I remove all the work I did FOR FKIN FREE

Hmmm. Just had a look at your work so far. I find you made a good job in creating watch faces. It looks promising… And your time is defintely not wasted. I made a lot free watch faces before i was promoted to facer partner but i never saw them as a waste of time.

I think it‘s only a question of time since you get promoted and it‘s not very wise to throw it all away now. I can understand that you are frustrated but i think you should give it another try. This are only my two cents but maybe they will help to think about it once more.

BTW: it‘s not only about creating watch faces. They do observe how you participate and interact in the community as well…

Greetings, GAUSS.

2 Likes