If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

You do know that all those 3 things are available, right?

-You can have up to 20 watch faces on your watch if you have Facer Premium
-You can edit any face that you create (just being able to edit someone else’s face wouldn’t be fair to them)
-And you can contact creators, either by commenting on their faces, or by PM’ing them on this forum

Make it faster.
It lags sometimes crashes and is too slow.

its now 2018 so this thread needs to be updated perhaps? My $0.05 worth is that facer seem be promoting in house designed watches instead of those designed by their community. As nice as the watchmaker series is, it isnt helping designers who work their butts off at all.

So in short my advice would be focus a little less on the designer tools, they’re already great. Sort out marketing so it is fair and equitable.

1 Like

Improve the usage of the battery on the gear s3.

1 Like

The ability to have than one face on the watch would be nice. The overwrite of the one face allowed seem severely limiting

1 Like

@jrmarler did you lost a “more” between “have” and “than”?
If yes, then this is already a thing.
I can triple tap your watch and access 10 (with premium account 20) last watchfaces you loaded onto your watch.

I have premium account and dont have 20 watchfaces on my gear s3 . What the deal ???

Hi @jejovips8 @Facer_Official, you need the latest version of the Facer Companion loaded on your watch 4.2.4.5 use the Gear app to download the latest version to your watch, I did and it solved the problem, please let me know if it works for you too

1 Like

I update the companion app from gear in galaxy apps store fix the problem many thanks cheers from Argentina.

1 Like

A couple of things come to mind here.
I would like to see the ability to link icons on the watch to various items, i.e.apps, websites, weather, and so on.
Add the heart rate tool.
How about the ability to cross fade images in a continuous loop. Example, a round company logo crossfading into a picture of the earth and back again.
This is a great app so far. A job well done and much appreciated.

1 Like

The ability to deform text within the creator. I.e if i
A date has been added. We can deform it so it can be curved etc.

3 Likes

+1 for this!

1 Like

I’d like to be able to filter out customizable faces.

I agree how do you remove from favorites?