If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

Make it easier to find the companion app. I’ve been searching for the past week for this companion app for the gear s2 and it’s nowhere to be found and I haven’t received any help.

Without a phone, using web interface would be great. Ability to download, buy, etc… watch faces using your own account and having the watch app on samsung gear, etc… download the owned faces without needing the companion app on the phone. If that cannot be done, definitely having the facer app on the iPhone support Samsung Gear S3, apple watch and other watches.

I know others have suggested this but I’d like to add my vote for Creator to be able to use animations that we create using Animation Shop or another similar application that we use along with our graphics applications. The math workaround requires too much time that many of us do not have.

2 Likes

Better integration with Samsung Gear 3. Samsung faces have more features and better animations.

2 Likes

Please as soon as possible provide Facer on iOS support for the Gear S3. There are a lot of us with iPhones who have chosen the Gear S3 as their watches. Facer is leaving a lot of money on the table because the iPhone users cannot acquire Facer watch faces for their Gear S3.

1 Like

Definitely more weather tags for wind speed in mph!

2 Likes

I would like to see facer replying to the e-mails and to be able to communicate more with the community.
That’s my 2018 wish

1 Like

Hola Paulo, no visito mucho este foro pero en lo que de mí dependa, estaré atento a tus correos. Saludos!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Considering that there have been complaints and that some members may have removed topic edits that were done by another member, if tags are required, please request that members add topic [tags] to their own posts. Only in the case of their omission should a moderator do edits per community guidelines.

2 Likes

The ability to create a watchface from the app and the ability to like a watchface while on the computer.

1 Like

Yes! It would be nice to switch watchfaces based on certain times of day or other triggers.

1 Like

hello from Greece, started using facer for the gear s3 and the things missing are FLOURS and HEARTRATE

mods,please add it!

1 Like

A tag for the watch hands that lets you put an image out where the end of the hand would be (for example, a car drives around the face as the second hand). The image wouldn’t just rotate around the center of the watch, instead of its own center, but would keep its orientation relative to the line from the center of the watch to the image.

1 Like

Watch app launching from watchface. Android Wear just added this functionality.

1 Like

I would like an option when I create a watch face to make it private (or only available to me). Sometimes I like to make watch faces that I don’t want any one else to use (like a picture of my family for example)

1 Like
  1. Have an ‘Agenda’ complication variable so we can see the next event in our calendars on the watchfaces.
  2. Have the ability to open watch apps by clicking on buttons.
  3. [Minor] Have the ability to write in paragraphs or spaced lines in the description of our watchfaces.
1 Like

Android Wear 2.0 complications for everybody! Although I cannot see that happening in 2017 anymore, but maybe this thread could be repurposed as a wishlist for 2018. :wink:

2 Likes

Would love to be able to group all my watch faces in face for instance

Harry Potter
Watch faces

Star Wars
Watch faces

Space
Watch faces

And then be able to shuffle them in categories so all I am shuffling is star wars or Christmas faces.

2 Likes

Allow us to have more than 10 faces
Allow us to edit faces
Allow us to contact face makers

1 Like