If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

Yeah. I apologize. Long-term response :sweat_smile:

Yes. Iā€™d love to see Tap & double tap actions too. I use this a lot for my designs for the Gear S3 I sell on the Samsung app store. Change background images, launch apps, change display states, start timer/stopwatch etc.

My turn:
Creator:
1- global vsriables you coukd set and modify. Useful for a set of things eith the same movement for example)
2- time machine: possibikity to n run at normal pace from amy givem time
3-time machime I: a seconds based step by step

Facer site
1- look for watches with any n specific features (analog, digital, colour, gyroā€¦)

1 Like

+1 for search on watch features - I love the gyro watchfaces

2 Likes

Please remove the 10 watch face limit.

1 Like

I donā€™t have anything aginst 10 watchface limit, but please fix it!
For some reason, when I delete some of my 10 current faces I can then see ones loaded onto watch before them.

3 Likes

Awesome app teamā€¦ hereā€™s what Iā€™d like.

1. Offline Windows app
  2. Zoomable creator
  3. More reliable sync from creator - often have to publish to see changes.
  4. Color as an advanced setting
  5. Improve search - allow filtering by eg steps, battery.
  6. Documentation - keep up to date. Currently Dial is not available in creator, but nothing in the docs.
  7. Improved DIM coding - not having to duplicate to change config in DIM.
  8. Preview/design for actual watch specified.

Thanks Duncan

5 Likes

Iā€™m new to the Facer community as well. Really dig it!

Having favorite watch faces is great. Iā€™d like to be able to have a favorite list of watch face creators. So many creators have made so many watch faces and rather than trying to favorite them all, Iā€™d like to make their profiles favorites as well. I can then easily find them to see if theyā€™ve created something new that I might want to try out.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to see.

Everett

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I agree, that some kind of subscription to your favorite creators would be nice.
Little tip: If you have suggestions for staff, try using ā€œFeature Requestsā€ category.

Is there a stand alone PC program that runs on Win10 ? That would be cool.

5 Likes

Bug Fix: Step count is still not registering correctly on Gear S3 Frontier. It does not sync with what the watch is actually capturing, it either says 0 steps or doesnā€™t reset at the end of each day(has tens of thousands of steps).

1 Like

Bug Fix: Another issue is that I cannot login via the mobile app on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, constantly says "Oops! There was a problem logging inā€¦I have the correct info and even tried to create a new account with new info, same issue.

IPHONE support in combination with Gear S3 would be much appreciated!!!

1 Like

Hey Facer Team! My only wish are collections/multiple watchboxes. If I buy a collection, the newest luxury bundle for example I can shuffle its watchfaces for the time the bundle is available. After that I canā€™t shuffle ONLY those specific faces anymore. I donā€™t want to shuffle my entire Watchbox because sometimes you donā€™t want your StarTrek and Ghostbusters watchfaces to randomly show up on your watch when youā€™re at an important place if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

heart rate tag for samsung s3

4 Likes

The WHITE AND BLACK colors should be standard on the theme faces.

Yes For sure. I use android watch with iPhone and would like to use Facer to get. Re watch faces.

Working on something like this! Stay tuned!

@AlemaoBRA I think we default to black in the Creator, no?

Coming very soon! Hoping for this week!

1 Like