If Facer could launch/improve anything in 2017, what would it be?

Make the editor identical to what actually happens on the watch. I’ve spent far too much time getting an expression perfect in the editor only to find that it behaves completely differently when synced to my watch.

Hi guys…
It would be great if your faces were able to be installed on to the KingWear KW88.
Any chance you guys are able to do that ?

Kindest regards
Joe

Similar problem here too. Michael Kors Access which is Android Wear with Iphone App. It only lets you use Iwatch. This problem needs attention!

1 Like

Battery usage problem on Gear S3 should be fixed.

I’ll second that! It would be great to access bio-metrics (if the watch supports it)!

2 Likes

Some ideas (for the Facer creator)…

• interactive functions (or as other users call it: “tap”) :wink:
  • bio-metrics (if watch supported) :heart:
  • full code section (all of the code for the watch face)
  • natively running macOS and/or Windows 10 app for building watch faces :computer:
  • “actual-size” watch face viewing :watch:

Open to more ideas too!

1 Like

Optimizing still hangs on gear s2. I have to reload and reboot the watch to get it to work sometimes. Also whenever I send a text from my watch, facer crashes on my watch and I have to re-optimize my watchface… Very annoying.

Some minor things:
You added a UTC time, but can we get a UTC date?
On a semi-related note: Can we get a timezone offset/number tag? I saw #Dzzzz# and #Dz# which seem to be the same, but I was hoping for something that would spit out -7 for Pacific and such.

1 Like

My suggestions are:

• Possibility to use of GIF animations
  • Interactive Functions on watch face: tapping, click, sliding…

Add Gear S3 (S2/Fit) support to iOS Facer app. Galaxy faces store really sucks in iOS.

1 Like

Two words:

“Compass tag”

Please!

3 Likes

Support animated gifs

I’m not sure if I’m missing something, I’m new to this but plan on creating watchfaces for sale on both here as well as the Samsung Gear store, but a better/more intuitive way to edit how imported hands spin (setting the rotation spot), currently I can’t find it.

Support SVGs and vector shapes vs pngs. This will drastically cut down on size, design time, scalability and resolution issues with newer more high res watche screens on the way.

Fix the battery drain on Samsung watches.

Fix the activity/date widgets and other misc items which do not work on Samsung watches.

Support for importing our own font faces.

Ability to add different elements/move positions/ect items in the DIM mode without it having any effect on the normal mode. And allowing the DIM mode to be active on Samsung watches when the “always on” display is active.

Ability to edit code of items. Again I may be missing something but I can’t find anything online.

Support and educational videos for advanced developers/designers who want to do more.

1 Like

Themeables for everyone.

2 Likes

dim mode for gear s3 …those gears really need it:)

1 Like

Description quick edit, without posting again.

3 Likes

Ability to add different elements/move positions/ect items in the DIM mode without it having any effect on the normal mode.

what i have been doing to work around this is duplicating the element and positioning it for where i want it in dim. Then just have one only visible in dim other in bright (hitting the eyeball icon)

When I search for watches I’d like to be able to search for specific things. For instance: Analog, Date, Second Hand, Weather, Orange

When I pull up a watch it has the specifics listed so I would think you could search by those things listed.

1 Like

For Tizen Samsung Gear S3 - Always On Display does not represent what it is on the watch. On the watch it only dims the screen somewhat.

Color in dim mode.
Better search system for watch faces using some kind of tags system filter/sort options for the search results. How it is now is if its not on the Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more page its a pain to be found

I have a few suggestions.

Create a longer watch face animation exportable to MP4 rather than just Gif when sharing. At the moment i cant share the animated watch face on instagram due to animation too short and a hassle to export to MP4.

When exploring watch face on the app, I would suggest displaying the designs in more than two rows, or at least make it optional. As it takes too long to explore them.

Sometimes the Facer app cant be opens, it just immediatly close after pressing the app (happens many times). I have to reinstall the app on the phone to make it work again (used on android 7, oneplus 3 phone).

Add more controls such as heart rate monitor, tap to stop watch and tap to change theme colors.

When im notified a message/comment on watchface, it only opens to main app homepage and not directly to the message. I have to scroll through my watch faces to find that message :frowning:

Thanks about it for now :smile: