Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone. My namwe is Gary Sanguinet. I am brand new to Faces. I have 9 watch faces so far, and more to come.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
The name is Constantin. I’m from Munich in Germany and recently got my hands on a Huawei Watch 2.
Of course no Watch Face online would do so i looked up how to make custom ones and ended up in this community :nerd:
My first designs are very basic , but i hope to learn a lot about the little tweaks and tricks and hacks regarding the design with the Facer application.
If one of you could be so kind, i’d like to know where i can research the codes / tags like #Db#:#DmZ# for customizing the face functions. I already searched on google but since i don’t know the proper terminology my endeavours have so far been in vain. So if there’s a tutorial or cheatsheet i could dive into, i’d be very happy if someone could DM it to me :heart:
Have a wonderful day y’all !

1 Like

@blackflamejijuro,
I would start here: http://docs.facer.io/

thanks,
John

1 Like

Hi ya’ll

I am Andreas and facing now for quite some time. I exclusively use freeware graphic tools to proof that you can actually accomplish good looking faces (I hope at least) without having to invest heavily in graphic software.

Checkout my designs. A number of them have inspection mode turned on…

Cheers to all.

2 Likes

Hello! I am R Chase, and I just joined Facer on Jan 27. I am new, but after I created my first watch face I was hooked! I now have a new favorite hobby :relaxed:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @RChase :slight_smile:

Welcome! I’m roycaruso and I joined around Christmas (2017) when I got my Gear S3. Definitely have a new favourite hobby as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, my name is Marv, I usually try and design watch faces with space themes. I also just try and have fun with some designs. Please feel free to check out my designs and please leave any comments about something you would like or about my designs.:aerial_tramway:

1 Like

Hi Marv,
Welcome! Nice designs :slight_smile: I have a few space ones too that you might like:
1 - Animated HUD Roch: Platinum Designs - Animated HUD - Blue - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
2 - Space Control Panel Roch: Platinum Designs - Control Deck (Animated) - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
3 - Radar Roch: Platinum Designs - Radar RPD - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

1 Like

Thank you for the nice comment!

Hello, I’m Paolo from Italy, registered from November / 2017 and thanks to everyone for the help ( thanks to google translator)

1 Like

Hello, my name is Zihni … I am retired and I am trying to design a time interface as a hobby.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Marco from Toronto. I usually try and design watch faces with 80’s themes. Movies and Arcade games are my inspiration. I just try and have fun with some designs. Please feel free to check out my designs and please leave any comments about something you would like to see improved about my designs. https://www.facer.io/user/j1xkFmZmEt

Welcome to this nice community. Nice 80s themes, remind me of my childhood although i am a little bit older… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks pal.

Love that 80’s stuff too. Check out my Retrofuture series or my Forever Gaming series.

1 Like

I’ve already worn many of your designs. Great stuff!

1 Like

Hi guys!! I finnaly did my first watch.
I Hope you like it!!

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m amir
Glad to be with you
I just joined Facer on Feb 7,During this time my Watchfaces have been synchronized 70,000 Sync. :blush:
I hope to be a Facer creator partner soon, But I don’t know how?

My Watchfaces page