IOS - WearOS Issueas

@Facer_Official
My iPhone-Huawei Watch is experiencing significant problems.
Facer for IOS (Phone app): 4.1.1.5
WearOS companion: 4.1.6.96073

1. Sending faces to the watch or even retrieving them directly from the daily mix shows the rotating circle as expected. Eventually the process stop and all I have is the Powered by Facer logo on the watch. I can triple-tap and see a library of faces previously downloaded, but sometimes they will display and other times not. Highly unstable.
  2. When a face does eventually display, Heart Rate and Steps are not displaying and weather is not updating.

I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the companion app on the watch several times.
I’ve rebooted the watch.
I even did a Force Stop on the companion app out of despiration.

I’ve unpaired/re-paired the phone/watch and rebooted the phone.

I also tried various connectivity options (only bluetooth, only Wifi and combo with auto-Wifi).

I’m running out of ideas to try.

Help! Facer is too good for me to give up on it on the WearOS watch.
My iPhone-Tizen combo works great.

Just noticed the typo.
The WearOS companion is 4.6.1.96073.

Hi @richpdcomm I have seen similar issues with my iPhone and Fossil Q Founder

1. My approach to get faces somewhat consistently is to reboot the watch and then right away send it from the iPhone Facer app. That seems to be the most reliable way although I have seen this not work a number of times as well.
  2. I have found that the weather seems to be ok; I do not have a sensor for heart rate; but steps is absolutely not working. I get 0 steps all the time unless the face has the ability to ‘reset’ the complication and then I can set it to Google Fit steps. My faces are all returning 0 steps all the time… which is unfortunate.

Thanks Vincent. I wish that @Facer_Official would provide some feedback. I know at least one other Premium designer that has the same problems with the Wear OS devices paired to iPhone.

I’ve tried a variety of watch/phone reboots and uninstall/reinstall of the Facer watch app with variable results. With much frustration, I’ve managed to get a couple of my faces installed, but mostly failures.

The data disconnects are an even greater concern.

While I’m testing my faces, I’m currently wearing a Gear S3 on one wrist and Huawei on the other. It looks strange, but it’s the best way to compare data and performance. I also have an LG Urbane 2nd Edition to test the Wear OS issues with the same results.

The data on the Gear S3 is perfect. Heart rate, steps, weather all refresh as expected.
Something broke along the way because I don’t recall the Wear OS being a problem before.

@Facer_Official - My issues with the Facer for IOS and WearOS devices continues. I haven’t received any replies to messages or support email. Can you provide any guidance on how to resolve this?

Thanks!