Math for Math for moving stacked objects

It is frustrating not having the android app not really serve any purpose other than watch catalogue. It also burns through my phone battery if I don’t go in and completely turn it off. I wish it was a little more functionable.
As the “language” is definitely hit and miss. I get they created “texting” jargon ish, but it’s off for those of us who don’t use texting language. I still write out 99 percent of my words. I don’t know happy middle ground, almost wish some things were drop down ish, like do you want clockwise or counter clockwise, but with a advance spot for more experienced math people. Sometimes us 1+1=3 guys just look like “Please don’t pick me teacher, please don’t pick me”.

I was programming in my fourth and fifth computer languages when I was 8 … and they still made us do ‘mental arithmetic’: rapid fire (spoken words, not written down), and ‘must show all steps’ for full marks … when I was in middle school.

So, as a software engineer I am more frustrated by the lack of effort and quality …

And in school, it was more: “No, not you Andrew. Can someone else answer this one?”

I completely understand as an end user. I could never be a programmer cause dyslexia really got in my way. And since my writing usually looked like I was in the middle of a muscle spasm that didn’t help either. I admire what programmers can do, but you seem like the rare type who see the end users point of view. Just because it makes complete sense to the engineer, doesn’t always translate to the end user.
I laugh at IT who reply “We can’t fix that because that is how it was written.
Who wrote it?
I did.
And you are saying you can’t change it cause you don’t want to or don’t know how to?”

I have tried learning some basic programs, but it really takes me a long time. Powershell is something I am trying to learn and I know for you bash is probably super easy, but just started learning.

Can you check my math when you have time:
$#Dd#=1||#Dd#=11||#Dd#=21||#Dd#=31?100:0$

Wanting it to turn on on those days, 1st, 11th, 21st, 31st

That is correct, but could be more simply stated:

$(#Dd#%10)=1?100:0$

1 Like

Thank you.
Is it saying that the day at the “ones” place equal to 1? turn on if not turn off?

Yes, the %10 (remainder when divided by 10) returns the ‘ones’ digit …