Math for Math for moving stacked objects

Month, Weekday:

$#DM#=1?Jan:$$#DM#=2?Feb:$$#DM#=3?Mar:$$#DM#=4?Apr:$$#DM#=5?May:$$#DM#=6?Jun:$$#DM#=7?Jul:$$#DM#=8?Aug:$$#DM#=9?Sep:$$#DM#=10?Oct:$$#DM#=11?Nov:$$#DM#=12?Dec:$

$#DOW#=0?Sun:$$#DOW#=1?Mon:$$#DOW#=2?Tue:$$#DOW#=3?Wed:$$#DOW#=4?Thu:$$#DOW#=5?Fri:$$#DOW#=6?Sat:$

Inspection enabled:

OK so on the DOW, it basically ask if it is Sun than goto 0:00? And same for the DM?

Do you know how to do 24hr countdown timer?

rotation:

DOW start with 0 (Sun), so maths is fairly simple. It is just DOW times the angle (per increment).

Both Month and Day start with 1, so need to be number-1 (to start with 0). Then same as for DOW, number times the angle (per increment).

24hr countdown:

Hours, Minutes, and Seconds?

Starting with:

(24-#DH#)

(60-#Dm#)

You might also need leading-zero logic, for presentation.

If I want the number to start at 12pm, is this correct:
(12-#DHZ#):(60-#DmZ#):(60-#DsZ#)

12:00pm in 24-hour time is 00:00 (or 1 minute after 23:59 aka 11:59pm) ā€¦ or, do you mean noon?

Does your countdown need to be in UTC or local time?

Yes I meant noon, it can be in 1200 (military time). And it probably should be based on userā€™s time zone.

Is it a countdown of at or less than 24 hours, or is it also some days in the future?

it is a countdown from 12:00pm today to tomorrow 11:59:59 AM. I donā€™t want to show the watch just yet cause tweaking the look, but once you see it you will understand

If Hour <12 Then (12-Hour), (60-Minutes) Else (24-Hour), (60-Minutes)

$#DH#<=12?(12-#DH#):(24-#DH#)$ hours, (60-#Dm#) minutes.

$#Dd#=1||#Dd#=3||#Dd#=5||#Dd#=7||#Dd#=9||#Dd#=11||#Dd#=13||#Dd#=15||#Dd#=17||#Dd#=19||#Dd#=21||#Dd#=23||#Dd#=25||#Dd#=27||#Dd#=29||#Dd#=31?100:0$

Is this correct? I want it to turn on on those days 1st, 3rd, ā€¦

Yes, but that could be stated more simply:

If day is an Odd Number Then display Else donā€™t display

ā€œodd numberā€ >> Number / 2, and remainder is 1 >> (number mod 2) = 1

$(#Dd#%2)=1?100:0$

Or combined with previous:

$(#Dd#%2)=1&&#DH#<=12?(12-#DH#) hours, (60-#Dm#) minutes:$$(#Dd#%2)=0&&DH#>12?(24-#DH#) hours, (60-#Dm#) minutes:$

Here is the reason I was asking for 24hour countdown:

Your countdown seconds need to be:

$(60-#Ds#)<10?0(60-#Ds#):(60-#Ds#)$

$#DHZ#<12?(12-#DHZ#):(24-#DHZ#)$:(60-#DmZ#):#DsZ#

$#DHZ#<12?(12-#DHZ#):(24-#DHZ#)$:(60-#DmZ#):$(60-#Ds#)<10?0(60-#Ds#):(60-#Ds#)$

I donā€™t know my proper punctuation.

You may have to split that into different fields.

Explanation:

You generally canā€™t otherwise use a ā€˜:ā€™ symbol once the line has a conditional ā€˜$ (logical expression) ? (true) : (false) $ā€™. Poor syntax parsing in Facer engine, and it gets very confused,

And, you can only have two (or more) conditionals on the same line if they are nested: ā€˜$ (logical expression 1) ? (true 1) :$$ (logical expression 2) ? (true 2) : (false 2) $'ā€™ ā€¦ and the last expression should be ā€˜equalsā€™ (not greater-than, etc.), or the false condition will never be reached. Again, parsing engine issues.

I was a deer in the headlights for a bit. I broke it up into lines. Why doesnā€™t the leading zero show? It always makes the justification misalign? I know itā€™s my math brain not seeing it.

At itā€™s simplest ā€¦ the Facer parser ignores the bits its does not understand.

More detail:

It gathers up all the elements of logic, delimited by ā€˜$ā€™, ā€˜:ā€™, and ā€˜?ā€™ symbols. BUT then only uses the first set, once any other text is found in that overall expression. So your expression was fine, but it only used some of the logic.

Itā€™s ā€˜first stageā€™ parser is quite good, and identifies ALL of the logic to be found. But it only supports minimal complexity for ā€˜stage 2ā€™; before again correctly converting that to ā€˜machine codeā€™ to execute. In laymenā€™s terms: ā€˜lobotomised mid-brainā€™

Iā€™ve written better parser/run-time compilers, on several projectsā€¦

so what is the ā€œprogramming languageā€ that the end user based on?
Be truthful, what watch face app(s) do you prefer? I am not a fan of the facer stand alone, 99% couldnā€™t save. Gave up on it. Plus the fact I could only work on one watch at a time didnā€™t sit well. I know very limited interface but really frustrating for me.

The ā€˜programming languageā€™ (I would NOT call it that) is just a proprietary ā€˜simpleā€™ scripting language, and is plagued with mission- and feature- creep (so now syntax makes no sense whatsoever).

My home PC runs Ubuntu Linux and, although I downloaded it, I havenā€™t yet tried the Windows-based app (on my other PC).

The Android app (which I access on my Samsungā€™ A8 (2018) phone(s) or Tab S3 9.7) allows watchface browsing (and purchases), but doesnā€™t yet support editing (as far as I know).

So, I have just used Firefox browser (on Linux) ā€¦