Missing collection

I’ve made 27 collections for the watch faces I’ve made. Only 26 of them show up on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
What happened to the missing collection? It’s available online, but not on my phone.

Hi!

Can you send us an email at facer-support@little-labs.com with the link to the collection that is missing and a screenshot of where you expect it to show up? We’ll look into it.

Thanks!

I sent the link you requested. Never got any response. Let me clarify the issue. The Facer app on my phone has a section called watch box which includes favorites, recent, purchases, my designs, & collections. When I click collections, it shows the collections I have made, but not all of them. I experimented and Unclicked the heart on one of the collections and it disappeared from my phone. I cannot find any way to get it, or my other missing collections back on my phone in the watch box. The collections are still intact on the facer website. I cannot find any setting on the website that differs in the collections that show on my phone and the ones that don’t. I use these coolections for my grandchildren to select watch faces to sync. One of them may have accidentally removed a collection from my phone. I don’t know if that’s what happened, but there should be some way for me to get all my collections to show in my watchbox.
Warren

I had the same problem. I don’t really look at my collections on my phone so not a big issue for me but it would be nice if there was a way to “like” collections ( ours and those belonging to others ).

Have you tried editing one of your collections that is missing to see if that brings it back. I’m thinking that maybe if you add a new watch to one it might bring it back …

1 Like

I have added to the collections in question. It did not bring them back.
My grandchildren use the collections to choose which watch face I should wear when I’m with them

1 Like

Sorry then, out of ideas - other than creating the collections again.

Hopefully someone with more insights will chime in …