No "1" or ":" on Watchface

Great, it’s happening again! /s I’ve had this problem in the past but it was fixed. Now they’ve brought it back with the latest update. The number 1 and the : are just gone completely from my watch face. Wtf? Why does this keep happening and why is this not fixed? I’m on the latest version of Facer, just started happening again. I have resynced the face and restarted my watch. Attatched : Design Studio; watch at 10:02.

I’ve had this happen to me with some fonts. I’m not sure why but in the latest creator update they did make done changes tho the font section. Is this a face you created yourself? If so maybe go back in and re-select a font and republish. Can’t garentee it will work but worth a shot.

@dinosam320 can you share a link to this face? We’ll run some tests on our side. As @Orakix mentioned, it might be a font issue.

It only happens sometimes, and only seems to happen at nighttime (not happening right now). Here’s the link (it is a custom face): Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

Thanks! We’ll look into it!