Oops, i did it again... (Applying for Premium Designer) ;-)

Ok.

Dear @Facer_Official, @Facer-Staff

Today i did my second attempt in applying for Facer’s Premium Designer program. Last time was one month ago with no result and no answer … but i will keep on fighting. :slight_smile:

I really don´t know why nobody reacts on my last application but maybe time will tell …

I am a little bit frustrated, mostly that i don´t get any feedback at all.

I now have more than six watches which fullfill the desired 3000 syncs in 30 days, two watch faces over 10k syncs, one over 15k, overall 114.000 syncs since january 2018, 855 Followers, ranking at the top 15 designers in the last three month (all Premium Designers) …

Excuse me … What else do you need as proves of my Abilities?

Can you please at least make a small statement what is missing in your Opinion to get worthy for promotion? Feel invited to send me a message…

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

6 Likes

I hope you will get the Premium Designer status.

@Facer_Official @Facer-Staff

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your support, @Mellin.

2 Likes

You are more then qualified as a premium designer. Your work speaks for itself.

4 Likes

Definitely a ton of syncs. Hopefully it will be soon.

3 Likes

Thank you all for your nice words.

2 Likes

If not soon then we march on to Facer headquarters and we Protest in the name of GAUSS and the amazing Phantasico!!!

2 Likes

I agree…well deserved IMO

2 Likes

I agree with all of the above. You certainly deserve it.

2 Likes

#ApprovePhantasicPremium

3 Likes
3 Likes

Wow!

I love this community!

2 Likes

Me too, it’s one of the better ones out there.

3 Likes

@GAUSS love your faces, keep plugging away you deserve Premium status :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, @glenn_hayden!

All support of every one means a lot to me.

I will go on building watch faces, just because i simply love to do it.

But - i am really a bit disappointed that there is absolutly no feedback from @Facer_Official or @Facer-Staff at all.

And i wonder why…?

I know, it‘s their decision wether they answer or not, but i can‘t understand why they don‘t react at all.

It‘s a wonderful communitiy, where everyone helps each other but the officials act like quiet erminences in the off.

I don‘t like to speak out loud, but it‘s the truth.

Whoever runs such a portal with a community has to take a little bit of care (in my honest opinion) on the members…

2 Likes

Not just premium. PREMIER!!! Along with @eradicator09 and @jmorga106

4 Likes

And I cant forget the great @syntaxracing

5 Likes

And @Tomas

5 Likes

Yes! I am totally with you! Both of them deserve it, too.

Absolutly!

3 Likes

@GAUSS You totally deserve to be promoted to Premium Designer! I was shocked to learn that you weren’t already. Your designs are meticulous, creative, unique, and inspiring.

This has been disappointing and a little discouraging to have read. I truly hope that @Facer_Official make this right by you - it’s more than well deserved!!!

Keep up the GREAT work! I’m confident that you’ll get that Premium status soon!!!

3 Likes