Oops, i did it again... (Applying for Premium Designer) ;-)

Nope. You two deserve it.

1 Like

I know absolutely nothing about making these faces. But I do know talent and craftsmenship when I see it. I don’t know what I’d do without you guys. My watch would be so plain without your brilliant work. The designs that each and everyone of you put out are remarkable. You could all very easily be working for Rolex, Breitling, Omega or any major watch maker. Your designs are that good. In my opinion (take it for what its worth :joy:) you all should be in the Premium designer section. My hats are off to you and each day I look forward to your next design.

4 Likes

Thanks @syntaxracing ! :slight_smile:

I agree! I think we both deserve it :slight_smile: @syntaxracing is still building his following base, but I think his craftsmanship is awesome and speaks for itself :slight_smile:

@GAUSS @syntaxracing @chadwgraves37 What also keeps me coming back is the positivity and support here in the community. I honestly think Facer and @Facer_Official have fostered one of the best creator networks around and should be proud to be bringing so many brilliant and friendly people together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Absolutly right @roycaruso.

This community is outstanding. I hope this will last a long long time.

6 Likes

“You can’t be creative if you are trying to imitate everybody else just to collect syncs or make money. I’m sure Facer appreciates originality more than clones of the most synched designs.”

This is a prime example, IMO, of why the tools should be open for everyone. I’m not sure how big the premium membership is, but perception is that it’s 10-20. If those same 10-20 are the only ones pushing the boundaries in terms of what’s generated, you’ll end up with a ton of variations on the same successful design.

3 Likes

Exactly.

I’d also like to see Facer promote more of the free designs on their social channels. At this point promotion seems to be focused on Premium. Thus, it stands to reason that the Premium Designers will be gaining Followers at a faster rate than the free designers.

1 Like

Makes sense, I’d like to see that too :slight_smile:

P.s. @Linlay we can all always promote and support each other as well. I’m also always happy to give people a shoutout if they’d like :slight_smile:

My social media accounts are dedicated to entirely different content. I sneak in a watch face or collection link every so often if I can. Having said that, I cannot do any campaigning for someone to be approved.

Haha I meant in a general sense (edited to clarify) - Liking things in the community, supporting each other etc. :slight_smile: I do agree that Facer could definitely give non-premium members a leg up with their social media presence though.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. @roycaruso made me realize that I forgot to put in the great @jmorga106. I feel so terrible, I love you too John, I’ve not forgotten all the help you have given me!

1 Like

I think, @jmorga106 knows! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol no worries man.

1 Like

Haha happy to help :smiley:

Hello everyone, I do not know you but I find Facer fun even if many things I can not understand, however, honor those who have the skills to become a Premium Designer

3 Likes

@GAUSS, welcome onboard, you’re a great addition to the Premium Team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@hayden:

Thank you very much for your nice words. I like your style as well - you have some really nice faces!

Greetings,

Phantasico aka GAUSS

Congrats. That’s an honour.

1 Like