Phone and watch battery

Hi there, so I’m pretty new still at making faces. I’m trying to figure out how to make the pngs for the battery and watch. I don’t even know if this is supposed to be here, but I’m hoping someone can direct me to the right spot. Thank you so much in advance!

here are mine two :wink:

Battery - hard to see (white on white):

Watch - hard to see (white on white):

:wink:

1 Like

If you want to make your own graphics, I’d recommend what I use, which is GIMP. It’s free and is an extremely powerful image editor that’ll let you create everything you need to. It does, however, have a fairly steep learning curve.

Alternatively, you can use PhotoShop and/or Adobe Illustrator. These are pretty pricey, but could be well worth it depending on how much you need/want them.

If you’ve never done graphic design or worked with images before, it could be a bit daunting to get started, but there’s countless tutorials for these programs on the internet. The Facer community is also here to help should you have a more specific question.

Good luck!

1 Like

thank you very much!!!

1 Like

I think I’ve used gimp before but that was a long time ago. I can look into that again, thank you very much!