Phone Battery Level Help

Hi, I’m having tremendous issue with getting a phone battery level indicator on my faces. I have the watch battery working just fine. Attached is a screenshot of what I’m trying to accomplish. Would someone be able to help me with the necessary info to get it to work properly? I would like the needle (circled in red) to travel CCW approx 27degrees as the phone battery drains. Any point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Most of your problems might come from the fact that in the creator watch and phone battery tags don’t show the same value (phone is moved by about 30).

(((#tag#/100)*27)+x)
Just change #tag# into phone battery tag and x into position of the needle when =0.

Thank you. I’ll give it a go.

I’m still having an issue. At about 8:00 am it disappears from view. I’m not exactly sure what is causing this. Here is a link to the watch with issue. Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

Facer’s app has the Phone level starts off at a different power level (38% at 12:00:00AM) than the watch battery level. Add in a test element to show the number. It helps calibrate the level you should be seeing, then just delete it when you have fixed what you need. From what I can see it looks like you need to a have a little more starting rotation.

Try the x at 113, that should get it perfect.

(((#PBN#/100)*27)+113)

Thank you. The phone battery has proven the hardest task I’ve tried to get right so far. I’ll test it out.

Hey @TRhines,
I agree with 113 degrees. Using PhotoShop as a protractor, A 27 degree sweep plus the 113 = 140. That looks pretty good to me. I’m showing 140-degrees graphically with a test line that would be the starting point (phone batt = 100%)

((#PBN#*0.27) + 113) works.

Here’s a sandbox: John Morga - MbM - Plasma Station X9 - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

HTH,
John

Thank you! The graphics are a great help.