Pre-Release series 010

It’s me again :smile;

So… I proudly presents series 010.
Thanks for likes and constructive commnents.

3 Likes

I can’t see it on facer

2 Likes

@enderuckun9: They are not published, so it’fully normal that you don’t see them.

1 Like

Why and when will you publish it? I have been publishing for free for 2 months now.

1 Like

@enderuckun9 It doesn’t say anywhere that you have to publish but I sort of agree with your sentiment that if you are showing off here it’s good to publish so that others can use them. Perhaps @hippocampus.watches is just making watchfaces his/her self. (I haven’t checked this is true).

Here is a good a place as any to remind that it is good practice to duplicate the watchface before publishing - that way if there are problems and the watchface gets taken down you still have the original.

6 Likes

The hippocampas is in designer mode and keen to get comments on their upcoming watch faces which will be releasing in April (maybe maybe maybe). Good luck and looking forward to the official release.

4 Likes

@enderuckun9:
I already informed you, that I will publish by the beginning of may.

1 Like

@BIELITZ:
Thanks for the valuable info of making copies before publishing.
No I’m not making watch faces for myself.
At the moment I’am still in the designing phase.
Due tue the constructive remarks of the forum, I’am at the moment also continuously improving already designed watches.

2 Likes

@jason.clarke.uk:
Official start will be the first of may, meanwhile I hope to get tons of constructive comment to improve my designer skills.
Thanks for good luck

3 Likes

I like the first one best.

Reminds me of my SP series. Have a look:

3 Likes

Some watch faces are open. You will examine and learn every day. You will even ask. I have reviewed hundreds of watch faces

2 Likes

That’s a nice one…

2 Likes

People have to remember everyone is different… I build watch faces for two places. One on Facer and another on a site I will not mention here cause like to keep my work and name separate in the two places for my reason I have. I only wish when a started Facer I did what hippocampus is doing right now. He getting him a big inventory of watch faces done and stored and getting mega feed back. I did not practice this on Facer and kind of wish I did. Because on my other place im doing really good and selling and making good money now. Kind of the reason I have not been posting to many new watch faces on here cause so busy with other site now. Cause I used this method I used the method he using now and was a little more not in hurry when I went to the new place. remember everyone is different and what works for u might not work for the next. Great Job Hippocampus. keep up the great work and cant wait for may. Got a fan here already. To my fans here I will try to get back to work in here soon.

1 Like