Problem with animations on ZenWatch 3

New Facer Android 4.5.8 - after update, functions #DWE# is not working on my Asus ZenWatch 3. Animations that exploit functions #DWE# are not working.
Is it possible to return to the previous version - 4.5.6

Hi @rarest! can you provide a link to a watch face where #DWE# does not work anymore?

Hi , #DWE# works fine on your website facer creator.
On my zenwatch I see immobile elements, such as the day and month
I see immobile elements, such as the day and month.
animation should increase the size of fonts in a month and day.
This problem arose after updating the software on the smartwatch and tablet

Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more ,
Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more ,
Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

I found where is problem.
Animations with #DWE# working fine, only if in my smartwach option Always-on screen is active.

Got it! We should be able to fix that easily!

does anyone work, how to fix this problem?
#DWE# still does not work on my watch

I have an issue with background not showing up on the publish page in Facer on my Google Nexus 7

I have another an issue , on asus zenwatch 3 - after transition from dim to active -background not showing up.
Its problem to preview my design on my phone and smatrwatch, but It is ok on the computer.

Can I hope that someone from Facer Staff will take care of this problem?

Can you change these two to inspector mode? That way we can test it out?

these problems are after upgrading to the new version of the software from the beginning of March, on the previous version everything was ok