Shortcut to hyperlink URL for sharing faces

Please would it be possible to have the URL in the menu as attached, it will save us a lot of time.

Update: It would be nice if we could just copy URL for face from this menu, so we can paste in to posts and emails etc

@hayden1 we can definitely provide a shortcut for that url in that list view. My worry however is that the link won’t be clickable in the response to the review today (and unlikely that the user will manually copy it and enter it anywhere).

We’re about to roll out a feature that should make it easier for your fans to know when you are publishing new faces, which I think will solve what you are trying to do here.

was meant for designers so we can quickly send links etc and post elsewhere etc, look forward to what you have in mind in next roll out:

Not sure I fully understand what you mean here: “My worry however is that the link won’t be clickable in the response to the review today (and unlikely that the user will manually copy it and enter it anywhere)”

It means that when you add that link to a response to a review or into a description of a face it will not be clickable.

Why does the copied URL lose it’s hyperlink capability when cut and pasted?

It’s a coding thing on the side of creators of this website/app.
I’ve been asking for a fix for half of a year now, but they are still not clickable everywhere…

PS.: hayden - why can I see your post from 2 accounts?

Clickable links tend to lead to massive spam issues in communities like this, so we have to be a tad careful. We’ll see what we can do though!

But please do submit this as a feature request and vote for it if this is critical for you guys!

1 Like