[SOLVED] How To Code a L→R Battery Bar

Hey all!

I’m trying to get my battery bar to decrease to the left as the battery gets lower. Right now, I can’t get it to stop going to the right. This is what I have in the width field: (0 - (#BLN# * 1.6) +160)

If I put the start at 160, then the bar starts way off to the right and grows to the left. Basically, I’m trying to get the bar to scroll to the left when decreasing.

Thanks for the help all!

By “decrease to the left” you mean that line start disappearing from the right site and at the end there is only small part visible at the left site?

If yes:
(((#BLN#/100)*160)+x)
Change x to suit your desire location.

1 Like

Thanks! I got it to work now with the watch battery. Shouldn’t I be able to use the same expression for the phone battery integer too just change the tag? Because that doesn’t seem to be the case for #PBN#

Yes, you should, just remember that phone battery is moved from the watch battery in the creator.

Sorry, I’m still pretty new at this. I’ve been reading through the threads, I promise! What do you mean by moved in the creator? Like, is it the same TAG it’s always been? Thank you for being so helpful!

When you will have both watch and phone battery as text next to each other you will see that when one shows eg.: 50, the other one shows 20.