Step counter showing 0

Same issue with Fossil Sport. No Facer watch face will display step count. All show a zero. Happened midday. The watch is tracking steps (confirmed through Google Fit app).

2 Likes

On my Huawei Watch 2 I have the same problem. Itā€™s happened afternoon.

2 Likes

Same here on my Ticwatch E. Wear OS faces show steps but nothing on Facer does.

1 Like

Hi all,

The step counter bug was confirmed on the most recent WearOS update. Weā€™re shooting for a fix by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!

7 Likes

can you please update us when the fix comes. thanks

Good to hear!

This is funny. I got the Ticwatch E and a custom made watchface. I didnā€™t have the issue until I changed the watchface yesterday. The step counter worked all the time until then. Now it keeps saying 0 and I was scared :smiley:

ā€œGoodā€ that itā€™s a bug and not an issue with my watch.

Same here my step count stopped working only on Facer watch faces on my huwaui g2 two days ago. Very frustrating :triumph:

Same issue with my favourite Facer watch face, on my Fossil Venture HR Gen 4, as of 2 days agoā€¦right after I installed a pending GoogleFit update on my watch. I also notice that there is now a slight lag, when tapping or pressing the main crown, to wake up the display to check the time, etc. on the Facer watch face. It used to be almost instant on.

1 Like

I am glad I found this thread. Just got my first smart watch (ticwatch pro) on 2/8 and I couldnā€™t get any faces to show my steps. I am glad there is nothing wrong with my watch and its a software issue

Still no update or fix for the 0 steps, Mobvoi Tic Watch Pro

Same for me, step count to 0 on Ticwatch Pro, any solution or app update?

Iā€™ve been having the same issue for a week or two now. Huwaei Watch 2 with WearOS 2 and the latest version of Facer. Happens with all watch faces Iā€™ve tested and after rebooting both the watch and the phone.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

Any visibility on this one?

No fix yet

I had mine reported last week directly to support. Only all Facer watchfaces are showing 0 steps on my TicWatch Pro.

Not fix yet on my Ticwatch Eā€¦

I have the same problem with huawei watch 2 sport - all facer watchfaces

thanks

L

Its been a week. I paid for the app thinking that is why my steps are at zero. Refund my money, please. Or fix itā€¦its been over a week.