Still learning to build

Its not much but I’m learning. I don’t get allot of time to mess around with it but hopefully I can learn a little from all you experts. Do what do you think? Please be gentle!!!

1 Like

Apparently I have a lot of learning to do cause I can’t even figure out how to post my watchface!!

Hover over the preview so that you can see icons on the left. The one on the bottom is the link. If you click that you’ll get a popup with a way to copy the link for posting.

1 Like

My computer died I only have my phone. I’m guessing you can’t do it off a phone.

Thanks for the help @Linlay

5 Likes

You sure do love thoes Cubs don’t you? Haha looks good my friend.

Nice one, Chad.

Its not much. But its a start. Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Yes I do love the Cubs. I figured I’d start small with something I like. Any pointers are greatly appreciated. I know you all can prolly spot a million things that should be fixed on it.

I wouldn’t say that, we could give you pointers on things that could improve your skills but nobody can say it needs to be “fixed.” That’s the beauty of art, nobody can tell you it’s wrong because it is your vision. Unless you accidentally put a 4 where the 3 should be or something. Haha.

If I were to make a suggestion I would stack the steps counter and the word steps so that you could make the font a touch bigger and it would be closer to the size of the weather icon on the opposite side. Also for me the temp font is a bit to small so maybe make it a touch bigger and lower it to the bottom left or right of the weather icon.

Keep in mind though, only make these changes if you’re happy with them. That’s what truly matters.

I agree on the temp font. I looked at it on my watch and thought it looked small. The other stuff I never thought of. That’s why I ask you all. You have an eye for this stuff. I’ll update it and we can see how it turns out. I’ve made a couple more simple ones for practice. And yes they are Cubs themed!!!