Suggestions for web site

1. From any page, be able to navigate directly to “Create Your Own” to choose a design to edit or create a new one. Currently, if you are designing a watch face, and want to switch to another one, you must go to Publish, Profile, Create Your Own to do this. In fact, the watch design tool should have all the menu options available on the profile landing page.

2. Provide a way to withdraw a watch face from publication. I published a face and later found a bug in it. I want to withdraw it. If I go to My Designs it shows as “Live” but none of the options allow me to withdraw it. If I go to my profile, it shows only the one design that I published. On that page there is a “Delete” option but I don’t want to delete the design, I just want it to not be published.

1 Like

@facer12,
I suppose you could COPY the design you want to remove. Then delete the live face. Leave the copy in draft until you’ve completed your changes then re-publish.

-John

I’ve found that when doing this the phone app bugs out and shows the old published face and non of the changes until the new copy is published.

I would also like to suggest the ability to edit a comment on watch. I wrote one out recently with errors and couldn’t edit so i had to write another comment to fix it

Hi! Thanks for the feedback.

Definitely understand #2 and we’ll work on providing a functionality.

I’m not sure I follow #1 however - can you provide some screenshots?

For #1:

In Creator mode, the menu is different than the menu available in profile. In this first shot I am designing a watch face. This shows the menu bar.

Now suppose I want to switch to a different one. I have to take the following steps:

Go to Profile

Then go to “Create Your Own”

After that, a page comes up with all my current designs and I can select one to Edit (no screen shot needed for that)