Temperature display stopped working

It’s Wednesday… Still waiting for the update to show up on Galaxy Apps… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi - we requested it to be escalated earlier today. Crossing our fingers it will be in the store tonight!

It seems EVERYTHING with Samsung takes forever

1 Like

Hi, I am running 4.2.6.8 on my S3 and don’t get weather. Is that the new version?

No, 4.2.7 is the new version which is still stuck in Samsung certification unfortunately :frowning: Crossing fingers for tomorrow!

1 Like

Is it possible that you send the new version to me?

Wow, Samsung is certainly dragging their feet publishing this update!

Yeah, software companies with ONE Dev are capable of updates faster than this.

1 Like

@Facer_Official, something is definitely broken with the process if it really takes this long (almost a week and counting) for a software update, submitted by a developer, to be made available in the Galaxy Apps application. What if this was a critical showstopper? Not acceptable.

I do have S3 also same problem. weather icon disappear, temperature don’t work at all in any faces not only mine, as usual updates comes with a lot of bugs.

I’m now wondering if Samsung rejected the update for some reason. 12 days and it’s STILL not published?

Frustrating having watch faces you paid for not display/work correctly.

1 Like

Agree 1000%. Facer is useless to me without the weather working. There is no way Samsung would take this long to publish an update from a developer.

Can we get an official status update, @Facer_Official?

1 Like

Hi,

We are having daily calls with Samsung to resolve the situation. The issue is related to a bug in their firmware and some limitations in Galaxy App Store publishing flow not allowing us to deploy the workaround.

1 Like

Thank you. Providing us with timely updates, even with bad news, is preferable to no news or incorrect news.

Thank you for the update.

So the Facer Companion update that fixes the problem failed to pass Samsung certification, so they won’t publish it…Great.

1 Like

@Facer_Official is there any new eta now that Samsung won’t publish the fix you’ve submitted?

1 Like

Glad to know this is not just me, hopefully Samsung will push through the fix. Just got the Gear S3 this week and made a watch face that wasn’t working. Looks like it was not the watch face after all!

@eruption77 there is a tentative commitment for end of this week. We’re working with them to make it happen!

1 Like

@Facer_Official end of this week as in tomorrow?

That’s our hope - but this is entirely up to Samsung I’m afraid!

1 Like