Timezone works in AOD but not in ON mode

I love the way the many standard Kilos the French Made to spread the Metrication Idea despite all being kept in the same conditions were different when they brought them together to check them . Time and Gravity Drift .

I just did a test to confirm #Dzzzz# shows GMT on DIMMED mode . CLASSIC does not seem to work at the moment . I thought I was told that CLASSIC was the native AOD to Samsung . Any way it Works . but at the end of the day #DH#-#dUH# is so much more USE so thanks Mr Relativity. I will have a think about my faces that have World Maps and 24 hour Rotating Chapter Rings . No negative feedback on them yet :rofl:

1 Like

Standards are as regional as humour :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah they get Spoiled if you try to Polish them too much . :joy:

1 Like

Airline Pilot Basic 4 watch face.
One of many things we need reference as we short stop thru multiple time zone daily: UTC and UTC Offset value at current location, and Time Zone Designator. We donā€™t work with local time. all navigational data, flight plans, weather forecast, fuel planning is based on UTC and Offset data (offset and DZ data to interface/translate with the local data). So I created this watch face that gives me all the data i need to do my job. So the DZ tag disappearing when i look at the watch is extremely annoying.

2 Likes

WOW @LCommo thanks for sharing the link . Have you Published METAR yet . I must go and look or you could kindly post a link or the shareable one . It would be Nice if you could make them Inspectable . But we all understand if you do not want to do that . First watch I have seen with kts on it . Nice one . You Mile is different up there as well . I love the Facer Preview . I see Los Angeles GMT .
We could make you a conditional that gives the Dzzzz from DH-DUH but getting the daylight saving right would be a nightmare . Certainly Impossible for me .
You could make yourself a special DIM layer with a Big Bright #Dzzzz# and switch off your Wake on Gesture . If you were stuck and could not let go of you r Control stick you could always touch the face with your nose .

Metar is Next on the project list, but havenā€™t looked into how to do it yet. Itā€™s just a string of codded text pulled from the free APIā€™s. probaly done as touch the wx layer and have the text sting popup???. anyway here is the formula/tags for converting MPH vs KNOTS =
WIND MPH:
#WNDDS# (round(#WND#)) $#UNITSYS#=IMPERIAL?mph:mps$
Wind in KNOTS:
(round(0.8689762*#WND#)) Kts

1 Like

Thanks @LCommo I have done mph conversion. Thank for the Kts.
Are you a Premium User. You will not be able to Touch the Display to get a popup from the wx? layer without. I am a NoPro and I get a second screen from motion detection but it is more of a Toy Shop thing rather than something on an Instrument you want to use to help you fly Commercial Aircraft. . Looking forward to your results.

Definitely not using the watch while airborne. . This is the nice to know info while on the ground on a stop over in different timezones away from the aircraft. In the Flight deck all that data is readily displayed and available via the ships systems. I dont even look a my watch in flight, besides the watch its not updating in flight. It 8s 8n airplane mode. Not receiving any cell signals.

2 Likes

Fascinating Stuff .Thanks very much . I look forward to your Continuing Commitment to the Community .

1 Like

intriguing :popcorn::beer:

2 Likes

wow design. Love it.

1 Like

So first big big thx to russelcresser for his bezel mask design and maths otherway i couldnā€™t never do this ,its more for a personal challenge than to sync catcher , timezone numbers crown had to be fixed a bit but had to show the reults

2 Likes

Alberto . Pop the Map a bit . Digital Time Cyan Please on STD View. Do the Map greenish ?
Sorry to be cheeky . Good job with the Kts But you must check I think Planes Fly at a Feet for Altitude . They might have changed it . I have worked from some drawings of Aircraft and it is all inches and Thousandths so you get dimensions like 1673.0625"from the Pilot seat mount or flight stick . I do not remember I know it ws not the tip of the Nose . That can change !!!

Love your Custom Weather Icons .

1 Like

Holy ,looks fking lot better with those colours,you know i burned my jolly for today :grin: iā€™ll go on tomorrow.About ft i have just to cut out from creator expression the system user choice if i understand right? Thx again for your help and time

1 Like

So my apologies . I see you did the Altitude conversion already . i use mixed metric some times so sorry to add my own confusion . Wait till the Pilots join in to give you the real answer.

1 Like

Cool watch face. The green that @russellcresser sugests looks cool for active, the original looks cool as AOD mode. Not a fan of the ā€œcyanā€ in this though, it feels out of placeā€¦

2 Likes

No I agree . Just needs something to give it more of a Flight Deck look . Without Red or Blue. And go on put a radar sweep in there .

1 Like