[TOMAJA Statistic Data] Biggest Grow in Last Two Weeks (Aug 2018)

Welcome on Friday’s Statistic Party,

This time I prepared an overview about new followers at TOP 40+* designers. Observation time is Aug 18 to Aug 31.

You can compare this position with the designer ranking (August, 31; 2018):

01 Tactwo Tactical
02 GRR
03 tr0n09
04 Waldhoff
05 G7
06 MVMT
07 INMotion
08 GAUSS
09 SWF
10 TOMAJA Design

11 wutronic
12 Timeless Watch Faces
13 Predator
14 Analog Designer
15 BA Watch Faces
16 Roch: Platinum Design
17 Polar Beer
18 LetsDream
19 Pacingpoet
20 HaDe

21 Kamensek Timepieces
22 LAZARUS
23 JCBrotherss
24 Linlay
25 Dalpek
26 MAPL Design
27 John Morga
28 Tiktok
29 TJonathan
30 Snyper Watches

31 ZHNKRDG
32 DT Designs
33 RK Design
34 Mellin
35 anj
36 Stephanie Carls
37 Orakix
38 ADI’S DESIGN
39 Philippe
40 Q.F.L. Watch Faces

41 Cth42
42 tobyni

*Disclaimer: This unofficial TOMAJA Statistic Data based on the total followers number of featured designers, premium designers (and my own selection) at the Facer platform. Please enjoy this data carefully (especially the positions under Top 15). If you know somebody, who actually should be in the ranking, please just write a comment or a private massage me and I will add this designer for the next TOMAJA Statistic Data post. Thank you :heart:.

6 Likes

lol @Tomas you have too much time on your hands :slight_smile: great Job. Thx for the info. Keep up the great work guys.

1 Like

@Tomas, you are an inspiration. Many thanks for doing this. Your outstanding work keeps me motivated. :sunglasses:

Thanks so much @Tomas! Keep up the great work my friend!

Thanks for your Feedback @selia67, @Linlay, @roycaruso… this is super motivating for me too :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am not a premium designer, but I am proud to be listed (31).

2 Likes

Hi @zhnkrdg,

you are right, I should correct my disclaimer. I started to track really only premium & featured designers. However time to time I check the “Free TOP 50” watch faces and new designers. I the case I personally think, that a designer has a chance to get premium (or featured designer) soon, I start to track even “before”. It’s very interesting to see what good & great designers are able to reach in a short period of time.

Until know, I was highly impressed von

@GAUSS - 98 new followers in a week

@e.derebey & @syntaxracing - (almost) double of followers in only one week

Another imposant increases were reached by TJonathan, DT Designs, @kamensektimepieces, @petr.patocka, @roycaruso etc.

All time hero (since I’m tracting those numbers) is for me @TAC2TAC. With only one new watch face a week he generated constantly app. 60 new followers each week.

So you are in a good society anyway :wink:

4 Likes

I would also like to be a premium designer but unfortunately I have not passed the 3 * 3000 limit.

Thank you for all the nice comments

… in the case you will get “only” 15 new followers in a week you will double your followers at the end of this year… this will have an enormous impact on syncs as well. Just keep going to create your great design and let us speak about statistic in few weeks again :wink:

2 Likes

Are you not going to publish statistics for September?

Thanks again for your fantastic work, @Tomas!

It´s always a pleasure to watch your ranking statistics!

Thank you very much @Tomas for this work!

Hi, I write the statistic articles just time to time… Maybe on this Friday… But if you are looking for some specific info, please just ask… I can check it for you…

I’m not looking for private information. Thank you for your interest.