[TOMAJA Tutorial] Animated Battery Power Level Icon Indicator - Simple Basic Linear and Rotating Effects with Objects and Hand Dials

Great, the main thing is to fill the dialog with very useful notes

@lucky.andrei Now that is thinking outside the box. I normally just throw into the opacity box, $#BLN#>=1?100:0$ so the hand just goes away during the battery glitch time on Facer.

@ThaMattie That’s true, but it matters to us who have OCD and know that for 8 minutes on Facer the battery gauge looks like I’m an idiot that don’t know how to make a battery gauge.

@icrltd4 It never hurts to strive for perfection, we’ll never achieve it, but we can sleep better at night knowing we did our best! :laughing:

2 Likes

Ha ha, very true MrAntiSocialGuy, too true. I’m just a total noob winging it I think, but I’ll get there sooner or later :upside_down_face:

Using your info here, I found that this image -
180 Degree Left To Right
Rotates lovely using this Tag (#BLN# * 1.8)

And here’s a 270 degree rotation example using (+((#BLN#/100)*270))

2 Likes

I just sorted out my own Battery Icons with colour changing levels now…
Thank you so very much for these Tutorials everyone :grinning:

This tutorial helped me al lot! Thank you!

2 Likes

Well done Felix, and welcome to the Community :wave:

2 Likes

Thx! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Master :space_invader: :boom:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t want to create a controversy out of this or start a scandal on this topic, but if you want you can learn some basic things and then develop slowly. In February-March I started from 0 to create watch faces (if you go to my profile you will see the evolution) then I started watching tutorials on how to create a dial with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and then slowly, slowly I I started to make them more complex. I don’t know how to use formulas either, but I guide myself (copy the formulas) that others make. Anything I asked in the community was answered promptly and efficiently. The boys give voluntary help and do it out of passion not to be criticized. I also have a family and a job and I try to make watch faces primarily for myself and out of passion. Try to understand that the assistance is given to you voluntarily, not out of obligation, and even these guys deserve all the praise. Have a nice day. Sorry that the topic is so long.

3 Likes

Thanks for Flagging up this Topic I had not seen it before . It is old but always very relevent . The Best thing about it is the Camaraderie that runs through it . I hate the Bitchyness of FB and Other Forums are like Ghost Towns by Comparison .

3 Likes