Watch Face Requests?

I’m new to the community and I didn’t really see what I’m going to ask so I thought the General forums would be a good place to start. I recently got a Gear S3 Frontier and using it with my S7 Active. I’m going to start learning the in’s and out’s of creating faces but was curious if we could make requests to see if another designer may be interested in it…

I’m a huge fan of the Luminox watches and I know there are a lot of those faces out there but none of them have really struck a chord with me. They kinda look like they were just thrown together. Please don’t misunderstand, I’m not knocking anyone’s work. Does anyone have any in the works?

try this one Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

If you would want to make a request and work with me to create a perfect for your face - send me a PM.

1 Like

I am interested to make something like this ,please give me sometime

hope you like it

2 Likes

@jimmycheung your complication dials are always killer. Is the outer circle just a gradient fill with a shadow? Just curious, they always look awesome. Do you do anything to the inside circle like a gradient that’s reverse of the outer circle? Or just leave it one color?

On my dial below the inner circle is flat. But because the outer circle is gradient, it tricks your eye into seeing the inner circle as a reverse gradient.

Thanks,
John

1 Like

Thanks John. I do use gradient at the inside circle. In face, I use gradient at all of the flat surface. Imagine there is a light at the top left hand side, so all the flat surface will looks lighter on the top left. Sometime, I will add a inner shadow at the inside circle, it will pop up the outer circle.

Gotcha. looks awesome man. :slight_smile::+1: