[WatchFace] Broken Too

Based on a picture I recently saw passing by… having fun (and problems with the image sequence) :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nicely done, fun indeed!

Really cool design. Well done with the animations.

Haha, this is awesome.

Lol!!

haha! that’s awesome :+1:

:grinning: Very creative!

If you dont mind me asking, how did you accomplish the numbers falling on wake? I recently had an idea using a similar motion but different items. Remembered your design.

By setting the trigger for the animation on ‘on wake’ instead of ‘on sync’.

Okay so is it a gif then that you uploaded?

I didn’t use a gif, I used the image sequencer (which can be activated by wake up)… it contains 24 pictures that were separately made. The image sequencer has it’s flaws, but could be used for this.

Huh that’s true. Good idea and thank you for the tip.

Any way you could activate inspection mode? I am having troubles. I am trying to have a bunch of circles drop to the bottom of the watch face on wake.

You can do that with interpAccel on Y position of each circle, without image sequences. Did you see my last watch?

Done… Jean Pierre Verbesselt - Broken Too - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

Thank you @carlosfilippa I hadn’t seen that one but it is really cool and helpful. @jean-pierre.verbesse thank you it really helped. Will post the product here once it’s done.