[Watchface] New Serie 77 2nd Edition

An improved version of this design!

First Version

Second Version

3 Likes

Looks great, I love the new look! In fact I’ve been trying to figure out how to create that background texture for awhile now. Well done.

1 Like

Nice! Very attractive but not overdone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are you using a background image for dim mode? For me it always defaults to black and I can’t change it. Is it because you’re a premium designer?

Very nice Face, great improvement!

1 Like

I think it depends on what watch you are using. Mine does the same thing if the color is to dark. I’m not sure exactly how dark is to dark but the grey he’s using would go black on my watch for sure. I’m not 100% sure if that’s accurate but that has been my experience so far. I’ve only ever used a Samsung Gear Live.

Ok, thanks

now might seem like a obvious suggestion but…

have you gone into dim mode on the creator and clicked the eyeball on the background to make it show in dim mode?

Heh, I thought there was no eyeball for the background. Maybe I just didn’t notice it, although I thought I’ve looked for it before. If it is there and I missed it, that might be my problem. I’ll check when I get home in a few hours.

I just checked, there’s no eyeball for the background. Now I think about it though, I could use a separate image as the background instead of using the in-built background image feature…

:+1: yeah that would work as well