2 Faces, just 1 slight change in each

7 Likes

That second one looks like the blue bot fairy is floating across the screen. :rofl:

3 Likes

Or you could have 1 watchface which uses the wake random function “wakeRand” to select the robot each time the watch wakes… There might be some sore wrists!
Very nice in any case!

5 Likes

@jason.clarke.uk . The amount of syncs you get is the Inverse Proportion of the amount of time you spend on the Face . I have done stuff like the that . Tried to show how to make Multi Image Faces for Apple . They get about 4 syncs . Pretty is what People want . If you get a user saying they have had a face of yours on their watch for more than 2 hours you have made a Mark . Having said that wakeRand() great fun .

3 Likes

I dunno what changes they made to the top 100, but i seem to have entered it again, so hope the changes they made stick. For my watch faces it appears the more colourful they are the more syncs they get.

3 Likes

Seems to be syncs over the last 48 hours or so rather than the week. They’re definitely tinkering with the top 100 algorithm at the moment.

1 Like

Gizmo did it again. That first robot is so adorable I wanna adopt him :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much my friend, here he is for you to take home lol
Droid Gif 01B
Droid Gif 01
I have a few more ready to use yet as well :robot:

2 Likes