24 hour analog clock face

I have two clock faces with the 12 on the bottom of the face, I can’t find any faces online that have t12 on top, if anyone could help me, please email me at simonseville@live.com, again I’m looking for 24 hour analog clock faces with the number 12 on top, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have a couple different vintage 24-hour faces, but only the VR211 can be configured to have noon at either top or bottom of the face, while VR004 VR018 already have 12 noon at top.

1 Like

Welcome @simonseville . Where you asking on FB . Ant way Here is another example . It is going in for a refit . I think MKII wil come with UTC hand and a Length of daylight reading . It was suppose to be an absolute minimum face but I can not help myself . It might tur out to be a Wrist Action special . Watch this space . Great topic title BTW . There are Good Topics with the debate about 12 up or down . I am a 12 Up Man Myself . It makes absolutely no sense at all if you show the daylight arc to have it down . Ha Ha .

Hey, @kourosh , I just commented on the VR004.

@kourosh i also want to know how did you make the Day Dial operate

The VR004’s hour hand uses the 24-hour tag #DWFHS# instead of the usual 12-hour tag #DWFKS#. But #DWFHS# puts noon at the bottom, so you have to force it to be at the top by offsetting it by 180 degrees with the hours hand formula of (#DWFHS#+180).

So, VR004 operates just like any normal face with analog hands, except for its hours hand and the image of the dial. Look at this example in Creator:

1 Like

Not sure what you mean here.

Hey @kourosh put a BATT Gauge on that and send it out Facer Basics :::)))

I just commented on the watch, it’s the VR224 free version

Please ask these questions here instead, not on the face itself.

That date hand operates just like an hours hand: you just give it a rotation angle value (0 through 360). In this case that value is based on the date (1 through 31) so you need to convert that into a rotation value that moves in increments of (360/31) degrees, and you also need to offset it by 1 (because on this dial, day 1 is at zero degrees). So that gives you a formula of ((#Dd# - 1)*(360/31)) for the date hand.

I added a green date hand to the example I posted earlier, with a new background.

1 Like

I assume you mean an analog gauge…

1 Like

@kourosh . Ha Ha that test has changed a bit . No longer a Basic . Yes I mean Analogue . I love a Nice all analogue like the Real world . I could not wait to get a digital Watch a few Years ago now . I went back to Analogue quite soon after . To me Time is an Analogue Thing . love that face . did you think about a day night Arc for or the Black and Blue . Inspect the Single Handed Face above .

Time has been at a premium lately (no pun intended), so maybe… but you do realize that’s opening another can of worms.

I haven’t thought about a day/night arc, it wouldn’t quite fit into the spirit of the original vintage watch!

1 Like

Yes @kourosh . I know you are busy with Real Stuff . I completely respect what you are saying . Sometimes we have to bend the vintage rules . 12 UP is bending most of them . Perhaps keep the spirit of the vintage but have a couple of Markers for SR SS .

I can’t look at it, it’s unpublished

It is not published, but it does have inspection enabled: just open it in a new window, and from there go to the “rocket” inspection icon.

1 Like

Still not there, i know what the rocket looks like, and I’m not seeing it.

@simonseville Click on the Title of the Face . Then the Preview page will open . You need to be on the Web Site not an App .

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you @russellcresser , me being goofy this Friday morning.

1 Like

Um, actually i am on desktop website, in Win7 simulator, and it’s still not there

1 Like