3D rendered business watch with AOD lights off technology

Have a look at my new 3D creation :smiley:
Yesterday I thought about the boring AOD (just hour and minute hand were displayed)
So I rendered out a “lights off” version of it for the AOD and it looks great.

Feel free to give some feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, the active face is pretty nice. Its just unusual for the second hand to be the bottom one and hour hand to be on top.
On the other side, I do use AoD (dim mode) very seldom, but this one I think would be actually almost invisible on my watch.
P.S. noticed small detail, maybe the faint glint on the 3d tick marks should reflect light from roughly same direction

3 Likes

I like my Second on top . Neither of the dim modes on my watch will show anything at all from that face . I usually throw in a high contrast for AOD . As Peter Says I do not use AOD . You have a lot of nice detail on your watch . Have you tried #DISDAYTIME#==true ( false ) to switch your Lume on at SS .

2 Likes

You will find that most watches will dim the AOD ambient display between 30% & 60%. You will start receiving complaints about not being able to read the time in ambient mode. IF I darken dim mode it’s only by 20% at a maximum. Normally I just make a greyscale version of the active face at full brightness and let the watch it’s on take care of the rest.

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, I will considure it and update the watch face :slight_smile: thx

4 Likes

Brilliant, I love it :+1: Not so much the Dim view though sorry…

1 Like

That is a great looking watch face. I would use the active mode as your AOD mode and make the active mode lighter :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah Let us see the work . It looks great from what I can see.

1 Like