A mess ( Mass ) of information

I think it is a mix of both and the short time it which it happens.
And if syncs/llikes do not go up, you start dropping down the chart again, till you drop off at some point.

But you can also get back into the charts. I found my Apple Halloween watch face I published last year to enter the charts again.

btw. its climbing, your position 89 now…

3 Likes

It his you first Charting ? Congratulations . It is a bit of luck really . Depends how many faces get published in the days your face is in the Fresh Faces Swamp . If you get 25 in a day you have a good chance of charting . It is my guess that face will be in the charts for a couple of weeks . Depending how high it goes you could get 2 Thousand Syncs . Remember you compete with The Facer Partners in that chart . You should be Very Proud .

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the first, I didn’t follow it or solve it somehow. As I know, with the old ones, I sometimes received a message saying 25 synch or 50, but I deleted it and did not deal with it further.
I’m curious to see where it goes. I definitely can’t compete with my partners, I know shit, just a little more graphics than coding. I’m constantly annoying someone here with help.
The paradox is that in the morning I had absolutely no idea what kind of dial I was going to make, I started 3 times before I got hold of something and could continue, in the end this was created.

2 Likes

And I think I’ve made prettier dials than this one.

2 Likes

That is the nature of Creativity . I say we ( I am more of a Technician ) , but we are not in control of the Little Golden Thread of creativity that joins us all . Some get the signals that pass down the thread some don’t . Just play away . Make what pleases you . It is a great Gift to be proud of something you have Made . We all get help from several sources trust me . Copy and Paste are my two best Chums .
You will know if your a face has charted it can pop in and out tin a couple of days but get 500 syncs . I think we all discover the charts after we have got in there .

BTW if you subscribe to Pro you get access to advanced stats for the past 30 days with all the syncs and which watch models by proportion . Great if you are trying to work the charts and your followers . :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t really lack creativity, I’m a trained metal smelter, an artistic smelter. So I spent a couple of years making bronze sculptures, decorative benches, lighting stands in parks and the like. So creativity and ideas would be a little harder to implement.

3 Likes

I only bought Premium, it was on sale for a decent price. I don’t need PRO yet, I’ve thought about it for a while. I tried the trial period and didn’t use it at all.

2 Likes

As it was discussed here that I could make other color variants, I thought about making a collection of only color variants. Of course, it would be good for a PRO where it can be set and I wouldn’t have to duplicate one dial several times, but I won’t do it for the sake of one dial. THAT’S why partners and those who sell dials should pay, not those who make them for free.

2 Likes

If you do a Pro trial again at lest make a template of all the Interactive options then you can at least make interactive for yourself . Pro faces get no Syncs but is is great Making Chronos and world time Faces .

1 Like

I’m having a problem encoding the text with a shift, do you think I feel like getting into those waters here? :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean . But why not . My laptop is off now .

2 Likes

I turn it off in 30 minutes, then hurry home from work and into bed.

2 Likes