A mess ( Mass ) of information

Sorry for the name, I couldn’t think of anything better, but I don’t like those dials that show everything. It’s like the more stripes, the more adidas. But I made it to have something like this in my collection.

8 Likes

Nice . That could chart . Try Sat for Saturday . Nice incorporation of Compass.

3 Likes

Come on, I’m a fool… Thanks for the warning…

3 Likes

Nice work, looks overall decent :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you. It would definitely like to fix a few details.

3 Likes

That’s I nice one, I love this “casio-look”

3 Likes

@ekky.mi . You are no fool . It must be very difficult if you are translating everthing . Us English Speakers are very lazy about other Languages . The name for you Face could have been Mass . Which means a Lot . You should be very proud of that work . Very few have Ghost and Shadow on the LCD .

3 Likes

Thank you for your understanding. So far, I’ve been putting shadows and ghosts into every digital I’ve done lately. Otherwise, the watch face gained 10 syncs overnight. Which surprised me.

4 Likes

Originally, it was two older dials rolled into one… That is, only some graphic elements, such as a display or a battery indicator.

2 Likes

A few more Syncs and it might chart . Those LCD done Properly Usualy do .

2 Likes

Hi. Skillful made this face. Including the shadowing, excellent. Good contrast. Nice data composition. Not sure if you could try out another color palette. Often a underrated aspect of face making… Found out that the main color is called Battleship gray…

I use
Create a Palette - Coolors

as a source if i have or desire multiple colors in a face… There are of course others.

3 Likes

I prefer to use the shade of gray #262626 which is probably visible. I can probably adjust the color, but max orange battery indicators.

3 Likes

That’s what I wanted to ask, if there is any way to find out how many likes a watch face has received. In addition to the basic one under the bell.

2 Likes

Sadly no . You could log them from your notifications . Syncs is a good indication of popularity . If a Face of your Does not chart but slowly creeps up your Most Synced on your Profile . That is the Genre to persue . Sadly though it is nice to get a Charting it is a false indicator as there is so much Luck involved .

2 Likes

In 22 hours. I did not expect such success. And that’s success for me. :grinning:

3 Likes

With those stats it should have Charted .

2 Likes

I have no idea where to find it.

2 Likes

Yes, you’re in the charts:

LINK:

4 Likes

WOW! I didn’t expect that at all.

3 Likes

How is it done? By download or by like? Or how does one actually get there?

2 Likes