A Premium Question

Hello family. Just a question. How many frames of animation do u get if u have Premium? Im just asking cause i might be getting soon. For instance im allowed 25 frames right now. Maybe its the same for u guys to is why i am asking… For instance im working on a watch face right now in Galaxy Watch Studio that has 188 frames. Which is sweet like butter. buttery smooth animation it is (;

Any Premium users please chime in…

I’m going to warn you. Getting “Premium” only allows you to use Premium watchfaces, NOT create them. To make a Premium watchface you have to have the “Creator Pro” upgrade. But that only allows you to make Premium watchfaces and use the ones you have made, not other creator’s Premium watchfaces. And to directly answer your question, you still only get 25 frames in the Sequence Element even with the Pro upgrade.

2 Likes

Thanks u for this info. I was wondering all this… this will help me down the road very much so

1 Like

Yes that is right

Hi. It’s true you get only 25 frames in 1 sequence. But you can make more sequences, synchronise them correctly and use for example for the x field :

$(floor(#DWE#))>=0&&(floor(#DWE#))<1?160:-160$

Just add new sequences - fill them in the right order - and change the values (above 0 and1) corresponding to your needs. Above is for a 1-second sequence (animation). But I made a face for example with a 12 seconds animation that way. Perhaps use 24 frames instead of 25, I read somewhere.
There are other useful threads to guide you for animations on the forum too.

And you don’t need at all premium for this or other tricks. Visit me on my page to see examples, like W A L K - O N !

Hope that helps.
Patrick

2 Likes

Thanks i was aware of this method. I have been testing with but was still just asking cause another place i build watch faces has 180 frames per sec. which is kind of nice cause just one step. Kind of nice no sequence. i all i ever need is about 80 frames is all i ever use are need. but did do one so far with a 180. that was max… Again thanks for ur input and i was aware of this method but again thanks for all input.