A simple steps watchface

I thought that I would just make a simple steps watchface that was perhaps a little different than the usual

4 Likes

Yup . Nice . A white Face is Popular these Days . Thanks to better Batteries .

2 Likes

Yeah, very nice face. I like that rhythm, has some bite in it. Sadly, my watch had some burned in troubles, white comes with yellow dots… Perhaps its time to change it…

Best greetings
BC

2 Likes

All works really well, good job…I remember the Walking Guy from some time ago too

1 Like

@pbervoets . Do you use AOD . I have not seen Burn-In Yet on OLED .

@russellcresser Yes i do use AOD. I have a 10 seconds play on the front side. My wife has the same problem with the same watch SUUNTO 7, i mean burn-in.

1 Like

Is it an OLED display or TFT . Have you been using the watches for a while . I run my watch with the Brightness on 3 out of 9 mosof the time but use Auto brightness for Outside . I do not use AOD .

That’s a funny one!

1 Like

Looks nice.
I’ve got a similar one in my watch box for quite a while, but never published it, not happy with it yet, needs a bit more work…:

3 Likes

It uses AMOLED. Difference with Oled

1 Like

Wonderful Tom. I would let it march first in the hour direction, putting a H on a bigger wiggling head, secondly towards the minutes position.

2 Likes

From what I read older Displays suffer mor from burn in , who Knew . I have an OLED display that has been running continuously for over 4 years now . It does not show any burn in . I probably set it to low Brightness .

1 Like

Yeah that could be true. My partner Barbara bought at the same time this Suunto 7, copper version, some 4 years ago. Love it’s form, design.Also hers suffers from burn-in. Both have maximised brightness, can’t live without it. Nowadays this problem influences my face making, never white or light colours. I live in the dark ages now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes