About Draft Designs/Projects

Hi to all
Is there a way to make inspectable a Draft design? If yes could you tell me how?
Thx for any help
Cheers

1 Like

I forgot to say in the Beta version of Creator. For the standard version i know the trick

1 Like

I quit the Beta because of its’ lack of features, and I’m pretty sure Inspection can’t be enabled there sorry: no Inspection and no Duplicate either :anguished:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think you can for the beta version. I was just tinkering around trying to look for a way to do it. I think it would be best to leave the beta version, do the trick, and then come back. It’s pretty instantaneous to come in/out of it I think.

2 Likes

@diavo You are right .
There is no way to make a Draft Inspectable in the Beta 7.
If you are interested in its improvement Please flag it up in the Beta Feedback.
I switch back and forth but it is a bit of a pain .

Hi @icrltd4 @bradtc @russellcresser
Yes, going back and forth from Beta version is what i’m actually doing. Not so comfortable but it seems the only way. I will report this in Beta feedback as @russellcresser suggests.
What i like in Beta version is the ability to sort the dials by name, and not just by the last edited and the ability to search faces by name. These 2 features, for me, are very useful.
They should implement these features in the standard version too. For now i will go back and forth
Thanks to all
Cheers

2 Likes