About Facer Trust Level

Dear FACER
I couldn’t understand these two parts.
The first one says Profile Header.
the other one says User Card Backrond.
What picture will I put in these two sections? Can you write to me? and could you send a sample?
DesignerBy End

No idea what you’re referring to here sorry :thinking:

I received a message from Facer Hey there. We see you’ve been busy reading, which is fantastic, so we’ve promoted you up a trust level!

We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know more about you. Take a moment to fill out your profile, or feel free to start a new topic.

1 Like

Profile header and user card refer to the users profile on the community. It’s visible after you click ones name. It’s accessible thru settings → click your avatar, go to profile → preferences → profile.

This one has a background (User Card Background):

There is also a header on your creators page. See my page to get the idea, my header is just black: https://www.facer.io/u/m-design or the one Roch has: https://www.facer.io/user/XwOykQ1FFN

1 Like

On my user page Mr. Antisocial Guy when I click the pencil icon to make changes, I am offered to choose a cover which is the banner at the top of the page. Or choose an avatar which is like a profile picture on Facebook. Currently I have the avatar like you see here and the banner is an AI picture of a watchmaker in his shop.

1 Like

There are 5 trust levels,

they are described here:

It doesn’t matter what image you use. You don’t have to use any if you don’t want to. Just think of it as a “Facebook like” feature. It’s just some extra eye candy when someone views your profile. Same goes for the background and header. A user card is just the info on the user.

You can add or remove these in your preferences: community.facer.io → click on your avatar top right corner, select profile bottom right on the drop down menu → select preferences on the left. On the next screen select profile once more and you’re on the right page.

My card, without any background or pictures.
afbeelding

My card with background:
afbeelding

the profile header is shown on the user community page.
Profile without header:

without

Profile with header:

with

1 Like