About FacerCreator Partner

hello for everyone
I have designed and sent 107 free clock faces for your page so far. I think my watch faces attracted a lot of attention. So far, 6767 users have installed my watchfaces on their watches in 10 days. and I was very pleased. I received an e-mail a few days ago. This is what it said in the email.
(To qualify for the Facer Creator Partner Program, you must be an independent designer producing high-quality, innovative and diverse watch faces on Facer. Your watch faces must have received at least 5,000 syncs in the last 30 days.)
I haven’t received any programs yet.
I would be very grateful if you could inform me about this issue.
​MASTER22

1 Like

Those are just the requirements to be considered. You do not automatically become a partner upon achieving these goals. All I can say about becoming a partner is to keep creating good work and hopefully you will get noticed.

Some tips: Don’t infringe on any copyrights, don’t copy others work, create unique faces.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your interest. I always try to be careful. I work 10 hours every day for this job. I love this job and you too.

4 Likes

Happy to help!

2 Likes

Uh… don’t get your hopes up… I think that Partner ship has sailed a long time ago…

There are many designers with 100.000+ syncs, none of them were invited for Partner program. I guess Facer has enough partners…

here is my current sync count

3 Likes

Making watchfaces is just a nice hobby.

2 Likes

I do this as a hobby.
But I also want to sell the watch faces I made here.
What should I do for it. Can you give me information? I want to know.

Search the forum for this topic. It has been discused here multiple times.
Search results for ‘become partner’ - FACER Community
Check the official documentation too.
The sync numbers are one, but not a sole condition.
I think the invitation is strongly subjective decision, nothing automated, as there are partners who did not contribute much to the other conditions, but still got accepted.
If you are focused on selling maybe that is what they are actually searching, somebody capable and willing to steadily produce sellable faces (not only once in a long while like me :slight_smile: ).
Do not forget the promotional side, like making promo images, collections, having profiles on social media (did you join the facer group on facebook for example?).

3 Likes

I did this. I sent 109 watchfaces for free in 11 days. currently 7055 Total Syncs. you say 5000
I made a visual. I have a profile. I joined the Facer group on Facebook. I read the comments and I like it.

Why do you want to become a partner?

1 Like

I want to show my watch faces through you.
I want to earn money in return for this.
I spend 10 hours in front of the computer every day.

I’ve seen so many creators come in over the years saying exactly this. Word of advice, consider this a hobby & do it for fun.

4 Likes

You just have to keep at it. Increase skill, design quality, readability, function, and be consistently producing good work that is free from copyright infringement, isn’t copies of others faces, and stay the course. There is no set way to become a partner. You either get noticed or you don’t. There’s no exact science to it. Getting in the top 10 consistently is a good way to get seen however. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I couldn’t tell if it was top 10 or top 100.
I’m doing my best here.

Go through your faces and see which ones have the most syncs and build off of that. Make what you like of course, but you’ll need to make what people want to make money at it. If you’re lucky, making what you like will be what people want.

1 Like

I’m working hard for this, Rator.
10 hours every day. I hope I get rewarded soon.

2 Likes

Good luck my friend. It also helps to see what’s in the top 25 of premium faces too. See what they’re doing, see what people are syncing, and adjust accordingly.

1 Like

@enderuckun9 One of the things you will have to Learn is that Seconds do not run in AOD . Having them on the screen not running makes your Faces look Broken . Facer do not like too many Faces that look Broken . A lot of Renegades from Huawai have joined recently and are learning how Facer works . I Reckon Facer has all the Partners they need to share the Divedends the moment . But do not stop getting those faces out there. Your Work is obviously Popular .

1 Like

@russellcresser is right about that.

Im not sure how often partners are added but they are still adding new partners. 1 or 2 maybe every 3-5 months or so from what I can remember and keep track of. Thats just a guestimate tho.

2 Likes

Thank you, I understand you very well. I will be more careful from now on, wish you good work

2 Likes