About premium seller

Quanto tempo levou para você ganhar algum dinheiro com isso e qual foi o limite que o desencadeou? Perdoe meu ‘português’, pois estou digitando isso usando o google tradutor do inglês, então se o fluxo estiver ruim, peço desculpas.

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the same message from the Facer group for months. I wonder when they will come back to me

Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

This is a quick note to let you know that your message has been received and that one of our staff members will be back to you shortly.

While you wait, if you haven’t already we recommend having a look Help section or our Community forum where you may find answers to a lot of your questions.

We look forward to speaking with you and will be in touch shortly. If you ever need to reference this email, you may use this reference ID: 129144

Have a great day!

Cheers,
The Facer Team

3 Likes

@enderuckun9 Have you checked at the Help Desk to see if there is a reply to the Ticket There ?

2 Likes

Realmente a tradução causa alguns erros e, expressões equivocada o amigo Russel já me alertou sobre isso…
Eu nunca publique nada de tão grande estilo que tivesse um número alto de download.
O que me fez questionar é, que alguns modelos não podem ser baixados de forma gratuita e, é necessário o plano Gold. Sendo assim o Facer tem lucro porém, quem criou a arte não ganha nada!

The translation actually causes some errors and, wrong expressions, my friend Russel already warned me about this…
I would never publish anything so big that it would have a high number of downloads.
What made me question is that some models cannot be downloaded for free and the Gold plan is required. Therefore, Facer makes a profit, however, whoever created the art earns nothing!

3 Likes

Yes, Facer have definately perfected the Greed model, and they even make you pay for the privilege to publish premium watches which they will then take all royalties from. I will have to rethink if I resubscribe to Facer Creator Pro later this year, or call it aday. Though there are plenty of creators who just do this for fun, so I don’t think anything will change.

Sim, a Facer definitivamente aperfeiçoou o modelo Greed e até faz você pagar pelo privilégio de publicar relógios premium dos quais eles receberão todos os royalties. Terei que repensar se assinarei novamente o Facer Creator Pro ainda este ano ou encerrarei hoje mesmo. Embora existam muitos criadores que fazem isso apenas por diversão, não acho que nada vá mudar.

2 Likes

How can I find the help desk? I don’t know

2 Likes

https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us

3 Likes

Well if you find another portal to produce your work on hit me up. Your stuff is fire dude, seriously.

3 Likes

so much thank you
I am very pleased here. I produce every day. They will accept me as soon as possible. I know very well.
149 watchfaces, 873 followers and 34,291 syncs in 2 months. I am very pleased. For now, my watch face is first in Top Free.
Thanks FACER

4 Likes