About premium seller

Dear FACER
It’s been 2 months today. I have designed and sent 138 free clock faces for your page so far.
I think my watch faces attracted a lot of attention. So far, in 2 months, 30101 users have downloaded my watchfaces.
He uploaded it to his own watches. and I was very pleased. I want to do the best for them.
I want to make the most beautiful watch faces. I want to do this job professionally.
But right now my opportunities are very limited. I would like to make more beautiful watch faces.
I see it on your page. Some designers sell and publish their watch faces for a fee.
I think these designers are premium designers.
I want to become a premium designer to make more beautiful watch faces.
My goal is to sell my watch faces.
What should I do for this? Could you give me information regarding this issue?
I have also been going to the Huawei store for 2 years. Band6 - Watchfit1 - Watchfit2 - Gt2 Pro - Gt3 Pro - Watch3
I design watch faces for watches.
For 2 years, 2000 of my watch faces have been approved and sold by Huawei.
They send the money to my bank account regularly every month. I’m very pleased for now.
I want to work with you under these conditions. I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.
I’m waiting for your good news as soon as possible.
I wish you good days and good work.
Designer: MASTER22

3 Likes

Interessante sua pergunta. Eu estou muito longe de um nível desse mas, também gostariar pois, o Facer ganha quando alguns são baixados, não me refiro aos meus mas, vejo que diversos modelos estão classificados como Gold e, a fazer está tendo lucro!

You should submit a request at https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us
This community forum is not the correct place to submit your query.

2 Likes

@enderuckun9
If you go to this webpage Become a Facer Creator Partner you will find what it takes to become a Facer Partner. You will also find that it is by Invitation Only If you satisfy (Facer’s) criteria and are selected by the Facer team, you will receive an invite by email. Getting noticed by them and impressing them enough to consider you is the main problem you have to overcome. Getting noticed by them here in the community isn’t going to happen since they do not read every post, just the ones they are tagged in or if a current Facer Creator Partner recommends you to them as a possible partner candidate.

4 Likes

so much thank you mrantisocialguy
I will wait

1 Like

We all design watch faces for watches.

If I were you, I would just point Facer to where I can show them that I am MAKING money selling watches on other platforms. I personally believe that Facer isn’t really interested in new, fresh, unique designs because let’s be honest, we all do the same thing really. It seems apparent to myself and probably most of us “designers” who languish here in Facer free-land hoping against all hope to get the call to go to the big show that Facer is only interested in those who have a proven track record generating their brand, followers, and most importantly, revenue, somewhere else. So, if what you say is the truth regarding your success elsewhere, then let them know and I am sure we will all see a new creator partner shortly. :smiley:

4 Likes

Desculpem pela pergunta mas, existem outros aplicativos como o FACER?

2 Likes

Not as far a I have seen. Facer is really the best thing out there in terms of ease of use and community. It’s just too bad I cannot make a little money with it.

3 Likes

Most Manufactures have a platform for people to make Faces on . Huawie used to use Android OS and many were Making Faces for Thier store as it was almost as easy as Facer . However the Publication was a bit more Difficult . Now they Have gone to thier Harmony OS only and you are supposed to be a CN Citizen to publish faces we see many porting thier work to Facer because The Google Stor have placed Drastic restrictions on publishing there . Even for those that already have accounts . You can not make Garbage Faces and post them there .

I would say the Main serious ones were .

Samsung WFS
Huawie Harmony
Garmin
Android Studio

There are many Third Part Platforms . Let us make a list .

Facer
Watchmaker
Puji
Fitbit

3 Likes

TimeShow

3 Likes

no. I’m making a clock face just for this place. I loved this place

2 Likes

@kirium0212 : You loved? Or love this place?

2 Likes

No opinion on this place anymore…I have accepted how it is here and I am not wasting anymore time here so I have gone…elsewhere. I am keeping my Facer though and the community that comes with it.

3 Likes

@kirium0212 : Would you tell me the platform you moved to and the reason why?
(please as private message)

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

The reasons are fairly evident if you follow the discussions here regarding the extremely ambiguous criteria for becoming a Creator Partner and the obvious promotions of those from outside the platform and zero from within as long as I have been here (2 years+). As far as which platform I went to, I can only give you a hint… It really is not a platform at all, it’s more like a store. :grin:

Anyway I am toxic now and just spouting off about my perceived injustice. Carry on, don’t mind me, lol. As I have heard, if you put your head down, do good work, be all you can be, they will notice you.

4 Likes

I loved and I love. I will wait patiently

3 Likes

I had already 2 attempts (under another name) to become Partner, on both attempts I had enough downloads.

• The first one: the partnership was refused because of copyrights (ok)
  • The second one: the partnership was refused, with no notification (?)
    So this will be my last try …
2 Likes

I hope you will be successful

3 Likes

This topic has been discussed a lot in the forum, in short… there is a team that evaluates the possibilities that your designs have of being successful sales, to this is added the study of your history in relation to the DMCA or copyright, if you have stains in your history, it doesn’t matter to create a new account, as long as the account is valid they will still be aware, and the same with Samsung. Regarding the recommendation of a partner, it is false. Only the designated and trained team has that decision and responsibility.
To enter, try to be original, self-evaluate whether or not you would sell your work and how to improve it (be very self-critical), synchronization is one thing when the price is free and a very different thing when you have to pay to acquire. Be careful with copyright and be very patient, partners keep coming in, so the door is not closed

4 Likes

I would suggest if you do not only want to send new faces, then sit and wait, try to “ping” them with a request for promotion.
Check this maybe it is worth a try even with free collection…

3 Likes